Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you satisfied with your broker?

mang_ncep

I am satisfied with my current brokers performance ( TenkoFx ). Offering fast execute order and low spread. I can trade with small deposit also since they are allowing me to did it. For long term period, I will keep stick with my current brokers. Hopefully they are able to fulfill my expectation in providing good services.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is very tough for any person to be fully satisfied in this giant business like Forex because most of us don’t have too much knowledge or experience. I am very fortunate that I got a chance to work with YesFX Company, it not only provided me much needed capital of 50,000 Euro but also I received excellent chance of collecting education, experience and get my skills racing with the Remote FX Traders program. In fact, not only I have joined but I suggest it to all my friends too since there are still positions open for it!

Of course i feel satisifed, this broker that iam using right now open my eyes wide to many other brokers that want to playing foul with me. Also this broker have good support with some payment gateway that i can say is normal and reliable and for sure the one that i am using right now is accepted by them.

Each broker certainly offers various facilities with various promotions in every campaign so that you are interested in trading with them. but for me, bonus or other promotion not being primary. I was more focused on low spreads and execution speed and also the smooth withdrawal. Now I trade forex in the Tickmill. Tickmill is authorised and regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles with a licence number SD008. We are a transparent and open company. Our accounting, internal procedures and systems are audited by third party auditors and the FSA. Funds are held with Barclays Bank, MCB Bank and other major banks. Tickmill is the new way of trading with extremely low market spreads, no-requotes, STP and DMA, absolute transparency and the latest trading technology.

Of course i feel satisifed, this broker that iam using right now open my eyes wide to many other brokers that want to playing foul with me. Also this broker have good support with some payment gateway that i can say is normal and reliable and for sure the one that i am using right now is accepted by them.

I know the feeling of broker’s fooling innocent clients like us. I got to realized this once I joined Nova FX Trading Company, it provided me really high leverage up to 1:1000 so I was able perform even when I had lower funds on my account and even the spread they offered is very low of 1.5 pips and this is low as I had to pay a lot previously other companies and they even allowed me to trade in Bitcoin which is one of favorite currencies.

I have really no words to praise YESFX broker as they are the leading company in the field of Prop firm and they are top because of the service they provide us and it’s a lifetime opportunity to be working with them and when I was given the opportunity to work on their Remote FX Traders program I grabbed it with both hands and not only I was given proper guidance how to do technical analysis but I was able to interact with others in the online community.

I know the feeling of broker’s fooling innocent clients like us. I got to realized this once I joined Nova FX Trading Company, it provided me really high leverage up to 1:1000 so I was able perform even when I had lower funds on my account and even the spread they offered is very low of 1.5 pips and this is low as I had to pay a lot previously other companies and they even allowed me to trade in Bitcoin which is one of favorite currencies.

Some would feel like that, but right now i also trade in a broker that does not offer very high leverage. It is also regulated by CFTC and also FCA and MFSA. Very good for new traders who want to secure their money in broker for a while. Also i'm sure in around 3-5 years FXDD that i am using right now will keep doing well.

• 2 weeks later...

How can i don't satisfy with them? They are one of the top broker, lately they have problem with SNB news which make a lot of broker has problem, and what they did is only lowering the leverage, so it is only 1:100 right now. And just to make sure that your broker is non dealing desk and well regulated, that's all.

• 2 weeks later...

How can i don't satisfy with them? They are one of the top broker, lately they have problem with SNB news which make a lot of broker has problem, and what they did is only lowering the leverage, so it is only 1:100 right now. And just to make sure that your broker is non dealing desk and well regulated, that's all.

All I can say is that you are missing out on greater opportunities with not trading with best brokers. I am talking about using OctaFX, it’s the number one broker in Asia and one of the best overall so with selecting such a reliable broker success is almost guaranteed so you should definitely look to trade with them and you will fell in love with their service as it’s just too good as it includes low spread of just 0.2 pips and many other facilities.

I was quite satisfied with the trading in instaforex, to try trading in instaforex then I can trade comfortably because the broker is very convenient for trading. Satisfied with the broker will give us to be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable

A good broker will give the best for traders to make them feel comfortable and satisfied with broker. I trust TICKMILL to invest my money, i get the best trading conditions, they offer the lowest spread ever i got, besides that, i also get fast order execution, it's very comfortable for scalping.

dear broker is the person who can gave us the feature and guideline amount the market they provide us signle amount the market position which is helpfull for us to understant the market current movement . always select those broker who provide the best feature like insta forex this is the most popular broker in the market but fxopen broker is much nice and i have goot openion about him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

very high leverage doesn't mean that the broker is good because it means that the broker involves you in very high risk. professional  brokers don't do that, they offer good trading conditions, execution, platform and services. I had broker with 1:1000 leverage and lost a lot of money because of it. now i trade with xcfd and think that they are professional broker, totally satisfied for now

During this time, the broker that I use is TICKMILL not affected by the closure of one of the payment system is closed. some time ago. Traders have experienced the closure of Liberty Reserve payment system as well as the fall of the CHF. until now I see the response of TICKMILL very good especially with the protection of client funds

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty satisfied with my broker right now earning well at around nearly hundred dollars per month i can say that cannot cover my monthly expense but overall i am satisfied not only because they are trustable but their support is really good and can solve most of my issues.

Satisfied or not you will make an action after that, if you are satisfied you will never stop and encourage more of your friend or relative so enter this business and keep your business, but if not you will stop and change the other broker.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Yes; I am contented with my broker's services. I am working with a licensed broker ForexChief since 2017 and I am satisfied with its trading facilities. Along with safety of funds it is offering me regulations; lowest zero spread; 1:400 good leverage; mini accounts facilities which starts from $100 investment; scalping opportunities; re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions, good bonus, free library, 24 hours assistance to all its clientele.