Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you satisfied with your broker?

mang_ncep

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am using mayzus and now am very much satisfy with my broker /ince for sure I can tell you that for you to get what its takes always ensure that you try your best and be sure they dont charge you too much spread here since high spread is always the reason why we do fear a particular broker

All traders will be satisfied with their broker but there are some of the brokers who you cannot rely on in other to make profit. It is better that a trader will try and know the broker very well before he or she will start to trade with them to avoid investing your money on scamming broker..

Each trader has a each view of the satisfaction with which broker they use, but in outline the process of withdrawal and deposit options and how to make transaction, support and quick response and servers owned broker becomes the main things in assessing satisfaction trader to broker . And all that I have found in my broker ( FBS )

Yes, from the starting of my first trade, I have been satisfied with my broker. It is really comfortable to work with him.

If we get convenience service from broker, satisfaction will be felt by traders. And now, we just have to maximize broker service to maximize our trading result here. Be careful when shoosing broker because there are many broker in forex trading now, we must be selective

if we are satisfied and comfortable with the broker that we use so we can try to trade with leverage. therefore we have a lot to learn and practice trading so well that we will be successful in forex, especially if we can get satisfaction from brokers. now, i am satisfied with my broker

i cannot satisfied with forex broker because i only work on forum.the forum give my directly payment,i am so happy about forum posting work because i dont know trading so i wants to work on forums which pay me directly posting bonus.i hope in feature their are many forum for non traders and we become so happy to hear about directly paying forums to work and earn without trading.

brokers basically will provide the best services. so, our concern is just how to trade well and make consistent profit. if we are has no good trading strategy, we need to learn about indicators and know various system. then, we can select or create the new one which help us to doing good in trading.

I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, ECN broker provides you direct access to the market. The broker earns only from commissions paid by the customer. Armada Markets is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Armada Markets gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.

Saying i am satisfied with be really insult and understatement as my broker OctaFX has such a brilliant service that really it has exceeded all my expectations that i had before joining them. My friend recommend me to join OctaFX due to their service which at first i was bit doubtful but now been trading with them for over 1 year i can proudly say he was correct they are indeed the best in the business and that is why they have won 8 awards including the Best ECN Broker Asia and Best Customer Service Broker award.