Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you satisfied with your broker?

mang_ncep

Well, it's really go for what majority of the traders are satisfied and confidence with their Forex broker. There's no doubt that there are few brokers that we can list it out that we have great satisfaction in terms of their service and offers. There's always chance that many traders will also look for the brokers that have here bonuses which really liked and patronized.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am more satisfied with my broker site than satisfied with my performance. lols. Right now I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading but same time I'm hoping that I can manage my account. I'm hoping that in two to three years time I live in a big house. I know forex trading is just too darn hard to make. But with focus and determination we can actually succeed.

• 2 weeks later...

yes i am trading with insta and it is very good company specialy their leverage 1:1000 it is very good for small capital like 50 or 100$ you can enter to trade without risk with your small acount

many people feel like that so far instaforex and many other forex online brokers is good brokers which many people feel satisfied with them, but actually not all people that only want to spend their bucks only in one forex brokers, and in my forex brokers i can invest in low amount so i think that is one of the reason why i think it is great and give me more chance to trade rather than others

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, i'm very satisfied with my broker now, InstaForex. I can get comfortable service for this broker, and i also can start trading without having to deposit by posting in forum which give bonus for our posting and bonus which be credited in my trading account.

to be honest I was not quite satisfied with the broker that I use to trade for at the time of the trade I often have requete so when I want to close the trade when I get the advantage of being quite hard and I get any benefits to be reduced

so i think you can start to look somewhere else, find another broker that suitable for you, there are many brokers outside that you can choose for yourself, if you don't mind what is your forex broker right now, maybe some traders here can help you if they also use the same forex broker

to be honest I was not quite satisfied with the broker that I use to trade for at the time of the trade I often have requete so when I want to close the trade when I get the advantage of being quite hard and I get any benefits to be reduced

Try to make an account with any of the popular broker who can give you some good profits . I always prefer to trade with one of the top broker and till now i hav not faced any problem with my brokers . and even though if i really face ant problem then i can make it solve with the client support .

I'm totally satisfied with my broker. But I'm not satisfied with my capital. I know I can grow my account big if only I have big capital. That's why my focus is to increase my capital and hope that I can earn more each month. The more capital I have the higher the probability that I'm going to grow big. I hope that some day I can say to myself that I'm a successful forex trader.

I'm totally satisfied with my broker. But I'm not satisfied with my capital. I know I can grow my account big if only I have big capital. That's why my focus is to increase my capital and hope that I can earn more each month. The more capital I have the higher the probability that I'm going to grow big. I hope that some day I can say to myself that I'm a successful forex trader.

I hope so. And i can increase my capital trading by posting in forum which sponsored my broker, beside compounding profit, have you try it?

I love instaforex and exness which have instant withdrawals. I also use fbs and also satisfied with their services. Instaforex provides us with plenty of contests and promotions which I think is the highest in the industry. Instaforex also sponsors a few forums where we get an opportunity to earn bonus from posting and trade with this bonus. I also use hotforex and quite satisfied with this broker also.

In the recent days i have started using Insta forex and i am really very much satisfied with my broker and i am sure that it is really one of the best broker ever . all the orders are instant and some time they will be paying instantly to our accounts there forex sponsor forum will really help me to earn some bonus to trade .

I hope so. And i can increase my capital trading by posting in forum which sponsored my broker, beside compounding profit, have you try it?

I have 1,000 dollars plus capital in instaforex and have seven active accounts in instaforex. But in term of compounding profit. I don't believe in that terminology. First of all theirs no such thing as compounding in forex trading. If you try to use your profit in forex its not compounding at all. Because you can end up losing the said amount and even your capital. So how can you say compounding if you can end up losing it? Compounding only happen if you are putting your money in your bank in which its earn interest and no risk involve if you going to do it.

No doubt Instaforex is one of the best company since years and they are spreeding there network every where . They also have some regional offices in some countries . It is the No 1 broker in Asia so is that not a safe place to keep our deposits . No doubt Instaforex is a safe place and you can even earn good bonus from there forum that can help you in trading .

I guess so. Although, I know that we will have their pros and cons. And we can't really have perfect Forex brokers. All of it have limits but of course, we just have here prefer Forex brokers. I can say that I'm quite satisfied in the brokers that I have despite that I'm not able to make good profits yet for long term. Definitely, we will have our standards in those brokers so we should research them carefully.

I'm trading two broker sites right now and I can say that I'm really happy with my performance. I earn 290 dollars in instaforex and 40 dollars in ikofx. The good thing about instaforex is that most of the funds I have in here are bonus funds while in ikofx most of the funds I have in here is my own investments. I'm hoping to continue trading and hoping to make good earnings in this two broker site this year.

I guess so. Although, I know that we will have their pros and cons. And we can't really have perfect Forex brokers. All of it have limits but of course, we just have here prefer Forex brokers. I can say that I'm quite satisfied in the brokers that I have despite that I'm not able to make good profits yet for long term. Definitely, we will have our standards in those brokers so we should research them carefully.

Yeah, because there's no perfect broker, every broker have weakness and strength, include instaforex, a broker which i'm using now. But the most important is they have good support for client, and give comfortable for us to trade.

No doubt Instaforex is one of the best company since years and they are spreeding there network every where . They also have some regional offices in some countries . It is the No 1 broker in Asia so is that not a safe place to keep our deposits . No doubt Instaforex is a safe place and you can even earn good bonus from there forum that can help you in trading .

i heard that before they get some reward as the best brokers in Asia, and i think that is so true, because they have good support for their traders, i don't know if that thing also applied for all traders but from what i see mostly traders like instaforex rather than traders who don't like this broker, and so far i still satisified with brokers that i choose

• 1 month later...

i heard that before they get some reward as the best brokers in Asia, and i think that is so true, because they have good support for their traders, i don't know if that thing also applied for all traders but from what i see mostly traders like instaforex rather than traders who don't like this broker, and so far i still satisified with brokers that i choose

Are you using instaforex too? I'm very satisfied with this broker. Not just because of the award, but because they also provide a convenient service for my trading. No wonder they have a lot of clients.

I think it's not about the award but the offers they made in the clients or the traders. That's for me is the best they can do for the traders. And yet, they are indeed have good service however, I'm still looking for more ways to have bonus for my trading account and experience more trading under this Forex broker.

Right now I'm more satisfied with my broker site than with my performance in forex trading. I been aggressive lately in forex and I end up getting multiple MC. I know I make a wrong decision when I decided to open multiple account with small capital as I over stretch my trading funds. But now I learn my lesson and now I'm trying to have a stable account. I tried to make sure that in the long run I can make good income in forex without any problem.

I think it's not about the award but the offers they made in the clients or the traders. That's for me is the best they can do for the traders. And yet, they are indeed have good service however, I'm still looking for more ways to have bonus for my trading account and experience more trading under this Forex broker.

Yeah, the best service that is the most important, because we need the service, not the awards that have been received by the broker. The award is one way to see whether the broker is to be trusted or not. And i have got the best service from my broker that i'm using now, for bonus, i can utilize their forum to get additional capital without having to deposit first.

We don't like rather to have great offer but difficult to have the offer or have many issues in the broker therefore, annoying and uninteresting. A Forex broker should have at least good service towards their trading clients so, we need to picky with the broker and learn to search for their reputation and reviews. It's only the way to settle the possibility of scamming and the poor service.