Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you satisfied with your broker?

mang_ncep

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think am very much satisfy with my broker right now and also i want to recomend them to anybody who wish to trade with them uwcfx is my broker and am doing good with them.

Glad to hear your statement, sir.. I also satisfied with my broker now, because fbs always make improvement for their client..

but for a minimum leverage provided by the broker FBS in my opinion is extremely high so that when we open a position of currency pairs minus point is very high given that those of us who are beginners will immediately lose our money very quickly before we can further study the trade use broker especially if we use only a small capital certainly does not last long at this broker

Most of the brokers allows you to select the leverage, and even if any one do not, you have the option to use lessor margin and so use lessor leverage effectively, this will make you stay longer and increase the chances of getting your trade closed in profit.

I'm happy trading instaforex right now. I have five accounts in here and so far I do earn 50 dollars minimum each month in instaforex and that's why I'm so happy. My plan is to have one of my account reach 1,000 dollars capital and earn 100 dollars a month. If I can reach this goal then I can say I'm really happy that I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading.

My broker make their clients from Indonesia more satisfied because FBS give contest which the participants is only an Indonesian. :D

Yeah, i'm Indonesian traders too and i'm trading with FBS.. This contest is a chance for Indonesian trader who wanna get "Mazda" from FBS.. Let's take part..

FBS is one of good forex broker especially for beginner because the environment support it. such as give high leverage, fixed widespread, welcome bonus and affordable minimum deposit. this broker also proven paying and traders not necessary to worry that fbs will run off they money.

Agreed.. We can open FBS micro account by making a deposit of only $ 5 ... And if we make a deposit using LR, we'll get a bonus of 3%...

Well for sure its like the FBS is gaining more popularity than any type of broker well I will try my best and add them to my shoping cart for sure but apart from this I dont think that I can actively leave my broker now and come to trade with them no am not sure at all for now because am satisfy with uwcfx.

Its also good to have an account with brokers that offer trading bonuses in return for posting like with Instaforex. There are various forums that you can use in order to gain a bonus to use as trading capital so that even in cases where you dont have enough capital for investment, you can use this bonus for trading.

Yea that is very much true because in forex trading you have nothing to gain but instead what you need is just a simple thing and that is ways to get fund to trade so chosing a broker that is offering free posting bunos is a very good one and trader can also generate some money to trade in the forex market from there.

As for me now I think am highly comfortable with the broker which am using now.

I'm satisfied with my broker, FBS... Because i can feel trading without requote and this broker has quick response.. Beside that FBS also make improvement so fbs clients feel more satisfied with FBS..

Many improvements have been done by FBS. And i believe that FBS always do that to make their traders feel more satisfied with them. Not only FBS broker, sir but i think every broker always make improvement to make their client more satisfied with them. :)

I think it is every broker responsibility to make sure its investor get satisfy in the forex market for sure so its not only FBS even uwcfx normally update their status and features for more quality services to their traders.

Yeah, you're right sir.. I believe every broker will make improvement to make their clients more satisfied, include FBS broker..

I have two broker sites that I like most instaforex and uwcfx. This two sites has sponsored ptp forums in which I can post and earn bonuses and that's why I like both of this site. I also like that desk panel of instaforex in which I can see how many position I have that is open and on what average price I need to sell to break even. I do hope I can earn good amount of money in this two broker sites forever.

Yeah, you're right sir.. I believe every broker will make improvement to make their clients more satisfied, include FBS broker..

Of course, not only FBS broker, sir but every broker always make improvement to make their client more satisfied with them. :)

So, we have to use as well as possible all service which provided by our broker to make our trading is easier and more comfortable.

Yes you are right every broker will be trying there best to satisfy there clients and there will be supporting the clients with the online support . there will be trying there best to make some betterment to there service and trying to add some good bonus and promotions to attract the traders to open an account with them . so nothing to worry with the brokers we can trust them .

What I like to go with Online brokers so far are Exness and Alpari and FXDD here. They are nice and fair. The running is not late, and not too much different here. In this way here, we have to be smart to choose good broker. And we have to make sure, the broker is popular already

So far I'm very satisfied with my broker. In fact I hope I can have the same features in other broker sites. I'm just not comfortable trading with one broker site. I want to have multiple trading account. I hope that in two to three months time I can see my account grow to a 2,000 dollars capital. If I can do that I'm mostly the most happiest man on earth.

Yup, that's what I'm looking with the things we can consider is that a broker will give opportunities for the traders to have bonuses from their contests or forum bonuses. If we can have this in many forex brokers we are lucky enough to learn and trade in Forex without worrying where we will get our investments or trading capital. That's why I'm in the hands of the trusted and reliable brokers and I'm satisfied on it.

The broker i use for my demo trading has been considerate to me, although i am still far from satisfied until i can confirm that the services in the real account[when i get to that stage] are the very similar to those of the demo account, especially the responsiveness.

I think it is every broker responsibility to make sure its investor get satisfy in the forex market for sure so its not only FBS even uwcfx normally update their status and features for more quality services to their traders.

if they want to be well know then they should do that, FBS is good for me and UWCFX already have many good reviews even i don't use them and already have an account there too, many forex broker to choose but for me InstaForex and FBS now is the best in my own opinion