Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you think about free deposit from broker promotion?

kaito kid

Of course, if we do not have knowledge, we will not get maximal result when trading. Try to maximize demo account if we want to get more maximal result in forex, Surely we will be more ready to start trading in forex. Using own capital or free capital from broker, we must try to maximize it to get more trading experience using real account.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

trading knowledge is very important in forex because the have a lot of knowledge that we will be able to trade with the maximum. therefore we need to multiply the knowledge of trading by joining forex forum

Of course, if we do not have knowledge, we will not get maximal result when trading. Try to maximize demo account if we want to get more maximal result in forex, Surely we will be more ready to start trading in forex. Using own capital or free capital from broker, we must try to maximize it to get more trading experience using real account.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

But in here we are talking about free deposit isn't it? And also that is not free deposit if we use it in demo account. That free deposit is for real account to sustain newbies or even experts or anyone who don't want to spend any single bucks from their own pocket. Good for newbie, but it is depend on the view of experienced trader to see this good or bad.

no deposit bonus is suitable to hone our skills further more in forex trading after we  use demo account to learn trading. It will help us to test our trading psychology, so when we use real account to trade with our own capital, we can maximize it.

Does demo account is not enough for newbie to test their psychology, also this free deposit is actually just like virtual money we have in demo account since we don't have to spend any single money from our own pocket which means our psychological only affected a bit.

if we are want to gain good and even consistent result, we should learn how to read market and perform well analysis. do not trade reckless. make sure that we are riding valid momentum. do not trade against the trend unless, we are really has good strategy and know the way to point out entry, exit and changes.

• 1 month later...

Yes, that is right and also we could see this as motivation to new traders. Without money and high curiousity to learn about forex i am sure they will interest to take this offers, in the end brokers will be more popular to many people if they did this way and this way already proven as an effective method of promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

free deposit of brokers is crucial for traders because of the free deposit bonus that will make us able to trade with the maximum and comfortable, and therefore we should be able to make good use of free deposit bonus of brokers to gain experience trading

free deposit of brokers is crucial for traders because of the free deposit bonus that will make us able to trade with the maximum and comfortable, and therefore we should be able to make good use of free deposit bonus of brokers to gain experience trading

That is up to the trader because not all people love this kind of promotion especially if coming from bonus when we post in forum. But as long as newbies are the one who got it then that is not a big deal too, because they will love about this bonus.

for me trading with a free deposit bonus is very useful for traders, because the free deposit bonus then we will get trading experience or we can to test execution broker. Like TFX Markets which provide $30 No-Deposit Bonus

Not for all traders but yeah i don't want to deny that there are some traders which could feel the benefit of using free deposit from the promotion, also from broker's perspective it means that with that free deposit which become their promotion, many people will attracted thus become an effective advertising.

for me trading with a free deposit bonus is very useful for traders, because the free deposit bonus then we will get trading experience or we can to test execution broker. Like TFX Markets which provide $30 No-Deposit Bonus

Is there any special rules from this promotion? Like traders will be charged when withdraw profit, or must trade with  lot which has been divided by broker?

In fact, this bonus will help trader to get more experiences.

with the free deposit bonus from should be put to good because with free deposit bonus will allow us to trade with a comfortable maximum and free deposit bonus because we can get a real account trading experience, so that will make us successful in this business

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is not a good idea as long as traders really follow their own goals and never did something that could make them loss instantly. But first you must see your skill, are you good enough or not, if you are then there are big chance that you could still make profit from this promotion.

• 1 month later...

Nothing, i think that is just another way for people to earn money from forex and that is all. Also if you don't have any knowledge or skill to turn this free depoti into a more reliable profit i think you still won't make it even this is a promotion from the broker itself.

Free deposit is an advertisement aspect used by many brokers. This free thing attract new traders but in actual everything is paid later by trader. For example a broker offering $5 as no deposite bonus will cut $7 from first withdraw (if any) made from such account. Now imagine after offering $5 FREE the broker actually earning $2 back from any such trader who profits and request withdrawal.

@kim: that is possible if you see through it, and that is what many traders does not know, mostly of them thinking that they will just get profit without much hassle from the free deposit but in fact there is a hidden fees that a trader will take later when it comes to withdraw their money, but as for newbie i think they won't thinking so much about it.

• 4 years later...

For earning a good amount of profit in a short time scalping is the easiest way. With the market chart scalper need to be always updated to get profit by developing scalping. In Forex market rather than other traders’ scalpers need more time to spend. Because to sell currencies scalpers as because scalpers need to know each and every pattern. My ECN broker is providing genuine services for the scalpers and as a scalper I get lowest spread from 0 pips.

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Gosida said:

The highest competition in this area obliges brokers to constantly stand out in order to attract more and more customers

Might be a marketing tool to get more customers, yes i guess you are right however many of the new traders eventually loses money in start.

• 2 weeks later...