Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cordoz - cordoz.com

Putting money aside for the future is always a provident decision, making it grow makes even more sense. There are many forms of investments to choose from and Cordoz offers you an opportunity to invest in Forex Market.

Unlike other HYIPs, We are a confident professional team, so we can and we will provide investors with an excellent service.

Cordoz offers multiple investment packages with fixed interest rate for you to choose from The package you choose will set your investment term and interest structure. The plans includes most perfect features for all serious investors.

Test Plan : Up To 130% after 1 day. Minimum Investment Is Only $1.

Bronze Plan : Up To 170% after 2 days. Minimum Investment Is Only $5.

Silver Plan: Up To 75% daily for 2 days. Minimum Investment Is Only $10.

Gold Plan : Up To 300% after 5 day. Minimum Investment Is Only $50.

Platinum Plan: Up To 500% after 7 days. Minimum Investment Is Only $100.

http://www.cordoz.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The site is offering short term plans with very high ROI. The profits offered are far too high and unrealistic

Since the Admin will not be in a position to earn the stated level of profits to repay its investors the admin will have to use the new deposits to pay the earnings withdrawal this may result in the hyip will find it difficult to sustain for long

Though the program allows minimum 1$ investment which is affordable for all of us

But the returns offered in different plans is very high and make this program highly doubtful and risky investment

Even the first plan offer 130% after a day that is too much to believe so high high risk program, just like a head-n-tail game.

Statistic Info

Started Dec 9, 2010

Running days 1

Total accounts 112

Total deposited $ 2,224.27

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 37

Members online 6

Newest Member tiant

Last update Dec 10, 2010

So far one day has passed and no payouts have being made by the admin i will wait for another two more days and see if payouts are made if no payouts are made it will be treated as a scam and the admin may be a cheater. Anyway i dont expect this hyip to run more than two weeks

First three plans are quite affordable for many as minimum in each plan is 1, 5 and 10$ respectively

On the other hand profit promised is very high and i dont this this may be sustained well even in short term.

130% after a day is such promise that will put the program in high risk in first few days itself.

tatistic Info

Started Dec 9, 2010

Running days 1

Total accounts 112

Total deposited $ 2,332.51

Visitors online 39

Members online 3

Newest Member tiant

Last update Dec 10, 2010

hey if you would have noted from my previous post where i have posted the site stats to this post the Admin of the hyip has removed the total withdrawal feature. Further today is 11 December yet the stats are not updated

All the monitors are still in waiting status so lets also wait and see whether the site will pat or not