All Pips

FOREX- the online earning source.

ATSATS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, forex is business who offer very high potential income and as far as there is internet connection, people can start trading. but besides give high income opportunity, basically forex is also contain high risk. the potential income and risk is in same line and if people want to involve in forex, should have proper knowledge and experience.

forex also makes the rich become poor quickly. because every forex we should really know how to play forex right, do not just trade but do not understand how today's trading activity. a newbie who is just learning to play forex do not be too eager to trade with large capital because many of the new evidence only know a little about forex she was willing to take the risk of using capital to gain advantage over the fairness and ended up falling.

Forex is one of the best online business ever in the business world and with this we can generate a large amount of money and we could be rich if we can cultivate this business well but we also have to know that this forex business has a risk very high as well and we should have a knowledge of it in order to cope with these risks in forex business

• 4 months later...

It's for everyone who wanted or those who accept the risks. It's actually known for many countries and Forex is surely have the chance for everyone to be successful when their able to achieve it. I think we should have done here the things and spend some time but it will surely need to keep our interest and motivation to continue in Forex.

Forex is one of the best online business ever in the business world and with this we can generate a large amount of money and we could be rich if we can cultivate this business well but we also have to know that this forex business has a risk very high as well and we should have a knowledge of it in order to cope with these risks in forex business

so are you rich right now? c'mon this place is one of the high risk program ever for us, i don't know if people realize it, but forex gives higher profit while also give us higher risk, but from what i see that forex actually is not something like HYIP, which many of them are illegal, so that is why until now many people still prefer forex trading

Yes now a days many people are just considering forex as one of the best online earning source and i am sure that it is true because Forex will provide a very good earning opportunity to the members . I really love to trade with forex but as i am a newbie trader i need some more practice with forex .

I think that not that many because many of them are into other investments and wanted to just invest and not to trade. Just like in HYIP that they just invest their money and wait. In Forex, we need to learn and go through things to have a profitable trading and make considerable profits that will be generating continuously.

I think it's because that you don't need knowledge and skills just to earn money that's why some people just prefer those kind of programs that the money will purely work for them unlike in Forex trading that you have to analyze the Forex market and it's a business that you can't survive without the proper knowledge.

Yes now a days many people are just considering forex as one of the best online earning source and i am sure that it is true because Forex will provide a very good earning opportunity to the members . I really love to trade with forex but as i am a newbie trader i need some more practice with forex .

but forex is not only the only way to earn money, if you have more open eyes then there are other way to earn like freelancing or become internet marketer. well back to forex, so far forex considered as a place to earn money for some people because nowadays it is easy to start forex and also to earn and loss in forex is as easy as only do some clicks :D, even like that forex still popular because it doesn't need much skill only with good analyzation

but forex is not only the only way to earn money, if you have more open eyes then there are other way to earn like freelancing or become internet marketer. well back to forex, so far forex considered as a place to earn money for some people because nowadays it is easy to start forex and also to earn and loss in forex is as easy as only do some clicks :D, even like that forex still popular because it doesn't need much skill only with good analyzation

But Forex is the only business where the earning opportunity is u limited . if a trader have invested a very small amount as capital investment then if he is good in taking decision then he can earn a huge amount if market is in his favor . all other business are also good by the earning opportunity is less compare to Forex what you say friend .

There is no doubt that there are still many other way to earn money online, even you don't invest. But many people seeing that if you invest money it will be more good especially in Forex trading because for some people it can make them rich. I will still say that being rich is not instant that you have to work hard to be able to be riched.

Yes, there are programs or earning sites that you can earn without investments however, this mean that you can earn small amount only. Why we usually invest because, we wanted to also have profits or earnings better. We will not going to be millionaire in no investments because in every business to be successful we need to invest not only money but time and ourselves.

There is no doubt that there are still many other way to earn money online, even you don't invest. But many people seeing that if you invest money it will be more good especially in Forex trading because for some people it can make them rich. I will still say that being rich is not instant that you have to work hard to be able to be riched.

Yeah, All need process. So do not expect to make a profit consistently quickly. Even, an experienced trader may still find it difficult to get consistent profit. That's way i always to improve my trading skill and learn more about forex.

Yeah, All need process. So do not expect to make a profit consistently quickly. Even, an experienced trader may still find it difficult to get consistent profit. That's way i always to improve my trading skill and learn more about forex.

Getting profits quickly is really not possible in forex and you need to wait until you are well settled with this business . Earning with forex is really not easy as most of them think . A trader should be well skilled to start earning with forex and rest all of them cannot sustain in this business .

• 3 weeks later...

Getting profits quickly is really not possible in forex and you need to wait until you are well settled with this business . Earning with forex is really not easy as most of them think . A trader should be well skilled to start earning with forex and rest all of them cannot sustain in this business .

Yeah, to get profit in forex, we need process. But I think, we get profits quickly in forex , but our account will not survive long. I think we should focus on learning how to trade well, so we will find for themselves how to get a consistent profit.

Everything need a process in forex, and forex is not a quick rich scheme for us who involved in forex for quite long time. It need money from our pocket and also it need us the one who manage the risk, it is not pure investment business but it is just like we sold something and then buy something or vice versa.

With its high risk, forex can be our best place to earn money or place to loss it. We are better not to see forex only from the good site. If we didn't know the risk, we will surely loss more and more. We need good skill and experience to be profitable trader after all. Without hard work to elarn and practice we are nothing.

Forex trading might be the best online earning source but i also believe it the hardest source as well,regardless of the amount one can make as a Forex trader,the risk involve in it make it the most difficult one as well,though proper learning and discipline will definitely lead to success when trading Forex but i can tell Forex is the best online money making source

• 1 month later...

Forex trading might be the best online earning source but i also believe it the hardest source as well,regardless of the amount one can make as a Forex trader,the risk involve in it make it the most difficult one as well,though proper learning and discipline will definitely lead to success when trading Forex but i can tell Forex is the best online money making source

Well, this is true here. What we can say, forex trading is using the simple system to make money. The system creates people how to earn money easily only from the finger tip and from anywhere in this world as long as it has the internet connection. But, beside that, we can not close our eyes about other thing, about the risk in forex trading as well

Well, this is true here. What we can say, forex trading is using the simple system to make money. The system creates people how to earn money easily only from the finger tip and from anywhere in this world as long as it has the internet connection. But, beside that, we can not close our eyes about other thing, about the risk in forex trading as well

actually from above it is look simple for us, but if we go depth then it will be more and more complex, actually since brokers make trader more easier to trade then we can see it only as buy and selling :D, but even like that because of that simplicity thing people really attracted to trade in forex.

• 3 months later...

Online forex is a great way to earn some extra money on the side. If you're really good at what you do you can earn some money. Not all of us can earn money though and a lot of newbie lose money too. So, it will all depend on each trader. You can earn if you're knowledgeable and know how to make a profit and not lose money. Now its a double edge sword. You can gain but it can also cause you to lose a lot of money too if you're too poor at trading.