Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mastercrafthyip - mastercrafthyip.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. mastercrafthyip.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

1 year 2.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $100 2.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

Calculate your profit >>

100 days 3.4% daily

Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

Calculate your profit >>

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 20.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

http://mastercrafthyip.com/?aff=zeusgold.com

running for 7 days and only made 10$ on investment status I think admin must make many promotion about his hyip if want to survive in this industry...I see not any investor interest in this hyip, I don't know why but I think second plan look good..we can make BEP in just 35 days and after that will make profit..

The site design is very simple and not showing any monitors, investors seem to have no interest on this one as only 1 account is active. And if anyone would take the risk, first and second plans which offers daily payments would be logical choices, as the third one only pays after cycle ends which may never be reached.

The site design is very simple and not showing any monitors, investors seem to have no interest on this one as only 1 account is active. And if anyone would take the risk, first and second plans which offers daily payments would be logical choices, as the third one only pays after cycle ends which may never be reached.

according to you it is logical to invest in 1 & 2nd plan but with cheap script & no security its better to stay away from this site

currently there r many better options which you can select

1 year 2.4% daily

Plan 1 $0 - $100 2.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

Calculate your profit >>

All payments are made to your account instantly.

Minimum spend is US$1 and there is no maximum.

The site plans indicate there is no minimum investment but the notes to the plan indicate the minimum investment is $1 which means the Admin has being using a copied script and didn't bother to cross check before publishing. This also implies the Admin ha slow interest in the hyip plans

I was amazed to note the site offers 50% referral commission for the first level and thereafter for each level referral commission is paid up to the 10th level. Too high referral commission indicate the hyip will not be left with adequate investments to invest and repay investors. I feel its not a good strategy to offer far too high referral commission

Hey iam in and i got the free $10 added to my account. The offer is amazing and hope to get paid from tomorrow. I have invested in the 7 day plan today hope the site will pay and will remain for the next 7 days

I didnt see any 7 day plan. But the $10.00 is given after you deposit money from your own pocket? I mean without deposit any money they wouldnt just give away the free money and let us withdraw the roi from them?

Just curious, i think this site is a high game you taken on. Good luck :)

I didnt see any 7 day plan. But the $10.00 is given after you deposit money from your own pocket? I mean without deposit any money they wouldnt just give away the free money and let us withdraw the roi from them?

Just curious, i think this site is a high game you taken on. Good luck :)

Hey the site has a 7 day plan but not in the face of the homepage but once you login to your account and click deposit it appears . The details is given below

20% daily for 7 days

Plan Amount Spent (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $30 20.00

Register with the site and you will find and also the $10 deposit is given free without me making any deposits