Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rxn-inv - rxn-inv.com

RXN Investments is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

1-3% daily for lifetime

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 2.00

Plan 3 $251 - $500 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

50% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 4 $501 and more 50.00

http://www.rxn-inv.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

This one has simple site design and i cannot say this is attractive at all.

Though program has got paying status since 1 year now on monitors but this is only possible as monitors will be in first plan that pay only 1% daily,

And yes i agree first 3 plans are not what make the program suspcious - but 4th plan that offer 50% daily for 5 days is not even sustainable for few days,

For me this one is doubtful...

Warning is there for this old site.

You can find a report that the admin removed the monitors who displaying not paid sign, if you follow Hyipranks link to their site.

Apparently not a proper time to invest on the program, unless you feel like donating your hard earned money to the admin. :P

The Layout is pretty cheap

Returns for 1-3% daily plans are sustainable but 50% daily is high which surely admin cant sustain

About monitoring status it have Paying status which is good but i wont prefer to invest here with such high returns

Site is not attractive and design is not good

Plans are quite controverted as one side it has reasonable plans paying 1-3% daily profit which is sustainable for longer term

and on another side 50% daily for 5 days which cannot even be sustained for short term

Even if the program is in paying status on monitors since long - i am not impressed as either they shall be paying selectively or to monitors only to maintain paying status.

Cool site design. I am just wondering if the site really ran for already a year. The site's status says its been running since December 10, 2009. Well, if this was really running that long, this would have been famous in a way and ZeusGold should have added this a long time ago, right?

Life time income concept is stupid since we can never expect any hyip to run for life time . It will be amazing if a hyip can at least run for one year. profit of 1-3% daily seems good and sustainable this has enable the hyip to run for almost one year now. But i feel this is not the right time to invest since its a old site and as many hyips are expected to close by the year end its too risky to invest in this site