Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lotofmoney - lotofmoney.biz

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

LotofMoney is a private investment Club operating on the world securities and currencies markets, our online investment service is designed to help international investors make some passive income.

We invest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Foreign Exchange market.

We do not limit our operations only to online trading, we are also involved in a number of offline brick-and-mortar projects that, even thought they are not as profit fully as securities and currencies trading, are worth investing in, and please note that we do not use ponzi scheme.

Your financial life is as individual as a fingerprint. We have tried to rely on the result of his experiences spent thousands of dollars charge. Whatever you wish to succeed in these markets combined to provide put at your disposal.

Poundsterling (105% After 1 day)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 104.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $50,000 105.00

Euro (120% After 3 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 115.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $50,000 120.00

Dollar (135% After 7 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 125.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $50,000 135.00

Yen (9% daily in 30 days)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 7.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $50,000 9.00

Real (300% After 30 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 230.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $50,000 300.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Join now: http://www.lotofmoney.biz

well i believe lots of hyip investors will find the daily return on this program very high but i believe investors can still take little profit from the program if the program i having a paying status,though am not saying the program is safe but i believe hit and run is possible if there is paying status.

Lotofmoney didnt impress me at all, in fact i don't think admin is experienced here.The stats is completely wrong and its showing values in zeroes.I don't know whether its a glitch or the truth but its pretty unprofessional.The rate us page is currently having on Shumonitor which is showing waiting status so even Hit n Run won't be profitable here.We hit and admin will run, it seems so.