Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Aogo - Aogo.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

AoGo is a professional investment company which gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from stock trading. Our first goal is to bring on the Internet World a long stand program that fulfills its promises, allows those involved to secure a level of Financial Freedom that has been unobtainable in the past.

A lot of people are trying to make additional income with some investment programs or by trading on the stock market. The problem is that they don't have enough experience and they loose their money.

Plans:

28% daily for 4 days

8% for 30 days

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, Egopay

Join Aogo here

well to let you know the status of the program has change from waiting to paying, i nver really doubt the program when it was launched and the program has being paying investors since it was launched,thought the program is new they are just 2 days now online, i guess the program should be able to go more than 2 circle if the admin of the program is sincere

well pinning it in DMT doesnt really mean anything to me though i am aware that the program is currently paying and anything can happen to the program at any time,i mean it can go scam at anytime cos if we look at the Return Of Investment after 30 days,i guess it will be 240% which is not reasonable and sustainable to me

well, advertising it or been pinned or sticky doesnt really mean anything to me,cos it is not that ptp admins are advertising it simply because the program is doing good or not,it is the admin of the program buying sticky thread to get members or investors to the site,the ptp admins might not even invest a cent in it