Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Free web hosting provider

hostingF

Free cPanel Web Hosting with PHP5/Mysql - no advertising!

Register now: http://www.000webhost.com/621656.html

We can offer you a free web hosting package packed with advanced features for hosting & building professional dynamic websites. We provide secure free web space with all the web hosting tools you could possibly ever need.

Our package includes:

- 1500 MB of Disk Space, 100 GB Bandwidth

- Host your own domain (http://www.yourdomain.com)

- cPanel Powered Hosting (you will love it)

- Over 500 website templates ready to download

- Easy to use website builder

- Free POP3 Email Box with Webmail access

- FTP and Web based File Manager

- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.

- And many more..

Click here to visit us: http://www.000webhost.com/621656.html

Feel free to contact me at my bloghttp://www.onlineincomeideas.co.cc

~ Rupak

http://www.000webhost.com/621656.html

• 1 year later...

. I made several small websites in free hosting and tried to increase traffic but at one time free hosting has completely stopped all sites. and sometime, free hosting platforms get banned, or stop working... these affect your site instantly so don't believe on any free hosting. Just by one for you.
I have over 10 years of experience managing my own sites with several different web hosting companies, as well as managing sites for clients on various web hosts.
By my personal experience i will suggest 9CubeHosting.com they are indeed doing good service in hosting and the price also would be reasonable to your budget. go through their plans you might like it.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

To be honest I feel that it’s not really great to have free hosting since it is very risky especially to the reputation of the web site as it can go down any time and certain type of web sites can’t afford to do that or they can easily get label of scam. I use only GoDaddy is trusted and tested. They have very finest promo code “wsb1” that gives me website builder and a free domain for just $1 a month.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have made this mistake of going with Free Hosting Provider, but I won’t repeat this again and I will also recommend others not to waste their time with this, I would suggest using a very cheap yet highly dependable hosting provider Serveria, I don’t think I have ever seen them going down in last 2 years that I have used them and also their pricing is very much affordable!

• 3 weeks later...

Although this is completely your personal choice, but I believe that you should never go in with free hosting, it is not good enough if you want to have a successful web site then having a paid hosting is very important! I get very cheap yet highest quality hosting provider Serveria, it’s wonderful with having various offers like Shared hosting, Dedicated Servers, Cloud VPS and much more!

• 2 weeks later...

I will only suggest DedicatedSolutions hosting provider, it’s unbelievably good for paid hosting seekers, but even for free hosting you can go to them without any doubt. It is highly popular for their service for everyone whether one pays or not. I am also using their free service for one of my sites and it’s excellent plus have 24/7 support to answer or help us with everything!

• 3 weeks later...

Many of my friends also prefer to go with Free Hosting Providers, but after my suggestion of trying Serveria with just $3.49/mo, it’s really massive amount and has helped me a lot, so that’s why I have always suggested this to everyone and due to their service which includes Unlimited Bandwidth, Multiple Giga Connection and even 14 days money back guarantees available to us!

• 3 years later...

I have used free web hosting for a while. Even those most of the time I have endup with terrible providers but found several gems too. There are some very nice free hosting services but most are terrible. Some of these services are moderately good.

These are what I use,

000WebHost

10xHosting

Web Hostia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

As an experienced designer, I can personally say that theses sites do work but are ABSOLUTE CRAP! First of all, when you put a site on one of these hosting services, you don't have any security whatsoever. And by that I mean you can't be sure all any content you put on that site is actually protected, backed up or is even going to actually work at a reasonable speed. And also, since you haven't signed any agreement, as soon as you put something on one of those free hosts, they can legally take it and claim it as theirs.

Also, some of these services have an annoying feature where your site gets deleted after a few days of inactivity, which means you need to be on the admin at least once a week to keep it maintained.

And anyway, after all the trouble of the free services, why not just pay the ten dollars for a whole year of hosting and be done with it?

• 1 month later...

There are too many sites on the internet where you can run your website with free hosting, but I wouldn't recommend any free hosting because with free hosting there are too many issues like high load time, technical issues, errors occur, and sometimes the site is completely deleted by default. So I would recommend a paid hosting.

If you choose free hosting because of budget issues then you should put your eyes on serverwala.org exclusive packages and plans. There you can find the most reliable and responsive hosting at a cheap price and the best thing is that they also provide helpful guidelines to choose the right packages and for that you can contact them 24/7. 

Same common unique feature, you will get a hosting plan.

- Fastest speed

- good traffic range

- 100% guarantee regarding website uptime

- upgraded version

- rock-solid security & backup

- 24/7 helpful guidelines