Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clixsense - www.clixsense.com

zeraeign

Clicksense is one of the greatest company when talking to pay to click, but unfortunately for us as an elite company they do what they want without considering what some members ( usually members who have some experience ) want or think. For example they say to be a worldwide company that accepts members from every country but it isn't real , that don't accept members from all countries and this is really sad for a great company..

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, in the past this program was very bad for who do not upgrade because you only got about 2 ads to click per week or maybe less, so cant make any profit here. but now it is much better you got many ads per day. Yes the click rate is low and most of this ads is only worth $.001 but sometimes you can find $.01 ads to click so you can make money. Yes it is very low profit but you can get it more up by upgrading.

• 4 weeks later...

Clixsense is one of the top legit ptc site and have been operating for years, members who know the secret of earning in this site have been earning a lot. The site will be frustrating if you are only a standard member that depends only on clicks, since the payout is high and will take a standard member that depends only on click months to reach.

• 2 weeks later...

i am only a standard member and i make money through offer and ptc..it is true that the standard member got only low earnings per day but as the site gets older it gives a consistent $0.01 click per day.. i have earned almost $2 right now without any upgrade...not bad if the site continues to give that kinda number of ads everyday.. anyway, guys i can't visit the site currently.. is clixsense server down?? or is it only me experiencing it?

• 4 weeks later...

sir i joined this site in the last of 2011 and had earned 4.65 dollar but 1 month ago i searched my clixsense id and saw that they give a option to open my id. then i reopen my id with my password and username but my 4.65 dollar is not in my account. my earning shows 4.65 dollar but my available balance do not show that. what is the problem i dont know. please if anyone know then please say about my problem.  

I will agree to one thing that clixsense is one of the greatest paid to click website because it is till now legit and paying its members, however I left using clixsense mainly because I did not have any success in gaining direct referrals as they do not offer rented referrals it's harder to earn from clixsense. Also the ads vary day by day which makes it less attractive so I left using clixsense.

• 7 months later...

This is really ridiculous that I did not manage to have big prizes in their clixgrid. I'm also fedup with their tasks which are now getting fewer and difficult which for me not decent to gain when we compute the time we spend or invest. Right now, I just focus with clicking and chance for grid prizes.