Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

amginvest - amginvest.biz

i am not the admin

http://www.amginvest.biz/

AMG INVEST diversifies funds in most profitable sectors of industry such as private equity, commercial property, hedge funds, Real state, Forex

Plan Deposit Range Interest

MONSOON $ 1000.00 - 20000.00 70.00%

HURRICANE $ 20001.00 - 35000.00 80.00%

TYPHOON $ 35001.00 - 500000.00 95.00%

read more ...

Plan Deposit Range Interest

SILVER $ 1000.00 - 20000.00 5.00%

AURUM $ 20001.00 - 35000.00 6.00%

PLATINUM $ 35001.00 - 500000.00 7.50%

read more ...

http://www.amginvest.biz/

Site design is very attractive and it looks highly professional.

Two types of plans program has - yearly return and monthly returns.

Minimum invest is 1000$ which in my view is very high and not many are there who deposit such high amount in a hyip proram.

Monthly return is 5% a month in first plan that is quite low considering the risk of hyip investment.

Overall program looks planned for a very long term, may be depending on admin will this may stay for many years.

Ok i have no words....its out of the question. Who would ever to put this kinf of money in a hyip instead of at least buy stocks that is still almost cheap for the moment?

No really the script is nothing to talk about , its ok, everything with the site is ok except the min for to deposit :)

out im out

I agree that site design is what rarely hyip sites have, I mean pretty attractive

I am scared looking at the minimum investment it is 1000$ lol

I never though of investing such high amount in a hyip, further monthly roi of 5% is too less for a hyip investment.

So there is no way for me to think about joining this program.

The site look like great design, But there must be some risk as it require minimum investment of 1000$, which is much high amount as compared to other HYIP sites, & I think no one can have interest to invest about all his 1000$ to one site, It look like serious investors with high investment plan.. I didn't try it because I don't have enough funds ..