Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eworldprofit - eworldprofit.com

I'm not the Admin

http://eworldprofit.com

Eworld Profit is selected proffesional group of traders and financial bankers that will managing the funds investment from all member. Reliable Fund is high ethical standards in banking and trading working. We offers excellent rates of profit rates to all member who have join in our programs. We can promise you professionalism, hard work, good profit and honesty.

plan1.jpg

plan2.jpg

plan3.jpg

http://eworldprofit.com

New program good site design and good security - also the program has got paying status though only 1 day old.

But plans are such which promise very high return which is not sustainable for reasonable short period even,

I wont believe any program will pay 300% in 10 days and even 120% after a day is also very high return. So the program is high risk i would better stay away of this one.

It's better to invest on the HYIP that is still new so that we could exit early before it turn into scam, I have enough experience being scammed with several HYIP

that's why it;s time for me to follow what others have been doing to avoid any loses.

120% in 1 day seem too risky as all the plans offered are not sustainable and promising sky level profits

I dont think the site will run long and its not possible for the admin to earn the promised profit so he will mostly use the new deposit to pay the withdrawals and this will prevent the site from running long

Statistics

Started Dec 6, 2010

Running Days 18

Total Accounts 551

Active Accounts 308

Total Deposited $ 17,064.81

Total Withdraw $ 10,726.21

Visitors Online 51

Members Online 20

amazing stats shows the success of the hyip so its always better to invest at the early stage while the site is still paying rather than waiting long. I feel its a good time to earn some quick profits here before the hyip stop paying