Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

milestonetrade - milestonetrade.net

Milestone offers simply the best, most secure and user friendly way to DOUBLE your money in just 4 weeks. Moreover, you can earn even more and get a complimentary bonus of 10% if you decide to reinvest your earnings.

Everyone can afford to invest in Milestone and earn a big profit with minimum of efforts. You can start investing with us from just as little as $/€ 1. And if you do not want to invest even one cent you can still make money by advertising of our site.

200% after 4 weeks

http://www.milestonetrade.net/?ref=zeusgold

Whatever it be - but site design is extremely beautiful and i will give 10 out of 10 for site look.

The information presented on the site is also quite impressive and well planned.

The only plan is 4 weeks duration which just double the investment in 4 weeks,

Looking at the plans most hyips are offering these days, returns does not look excessive and program may sustained for quite longer term.

But as our investment is locked for 30 days and we dont get anything during this, adding i like daily plans, i am not investing in this one.

The Admin seems to have spent a lot of time with the help of the experts in designing a unique design. The hyip seems to promote members reinvesting their referral commission and also their investment by offering a 10% reinvestment bonus and this implies to me that the Admin is not interested to pay cash out to the investors. I feel doubt in trusting the Admin

• 4 weeks later...

hRnx, l'm waiting, to read your shared experience about this site. Hyip is already a risky program, now waiting for 4 week to withdraw from this company is scary. I go for daily or weekly invest company.l'm saying out of experience the Admin of this program don't keep their promise

403 Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!