Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mutual Journey - mutualjourney.com

RecordsHYIP

I'm not admin

Mutual Journey - mutualjourney.com

Our mission is to create financial solutions for our client through timely. As of today, Mutualjourney.com is an investment company with one of the strongest teams in the investment sphere in Europe, with a staff of more than 57employees, including investment bankers, brokers, traders, programmers and research analysts.We Offers a full range of investment service to both private and corporate investors. Main activities of the company are brokerage service, securities trading, asset management and private banking.

Plans:

5.2% - 5.6% hourly for 20 hours, 110% - 120% after 3 days, 113% - 115% after 1 day

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif EgoPay.gif

yeah,i cant access the program as well i guess the program should be back online pretty soon,the program is offering some kinda confusing plan and if investors dont carefully analyze the program i guess they might invest on the plan,the program is offering a 3 days plan that reachable,i dont understand why the admin of the program has decided to add another 1 days plan that's not reachable

well according to my research on this program,the program is still on waiting on hyip monitors as of now,i guess the program ought to have at least paid out some cash since it an hourly program but i can tell the program hasn't pay any investors as of now.