Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

with the amount of knowledge that we have and also with financial management as well as consistent with the targets that we've set the gains then automatically we will be able to control the emotions of our trade with the condition that we must have a strong commitment to carry out all these

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

precisely with the financial management we can control emotions is one of the key requirements to become a successful trader, with the power of their emotions and psychology we can calmly trade without selfishness properties for quick profit, because the nature of selfishness bring out the greed that can be self-defeating.

• 1 month later...

There's a number of things that are thrown into the mix in as far as forex is concerned and one of the reasons it takes a long time to master is because you have to learn to put these together and make them work for you to be profitable. Besides the knowledge, skills, capital and experience, you need to manage psychological factors of emotions to ensure that they are get you off track and lead you to losses.

Most of the people think forex is very easy and they come into thsi business and finally when they really execute the trade then they will come to know that forex is not that easy what they thought . but still many of the people are trying to learn and practice so that they can earn good income in forex .

even like that we need to be grateful that because some of them popularity of forex now increase so rapidly. many people now think that forex is a good way for them to get more bucks and trying as the best as they can to earn, as for me forex still part of my hobby but i still earn even that is my hobby

indeed most of them are familiar with forex trading through multiple sources of information about a huge revenue gains would say that forex trading is not difficult, so they are no doubt right to trade when they just learn the basics of forex but due to the nature of selfishness and greed they end up directly perform trade using real accounts that will ultimately harm their own

@tirus: you are right, for me pyschological aspect have some factor in forex and for me forex not only about sell and buy the currency that available in market but that is also need more than that even the basic like it, but to minimize risk and reach more profit we need more than only knowledge like that

Yes, we should not underestimate the importance of trading strategy as an integral part of the of a traders career. Without a proper trading strategy one is not going to see profitable results and this is why there is emphasis that is being put into practising and testing out one's trading strategy.

Well, there's no one will ever survive trading in Forex without any trading strategy to be used. Risk management is also part of our strategy. To think that why we need to learn forex is to have our best and comfortable Forex trading strategy. We will not be successful in any business if we don't have any plans or strategies to make it as success.

Well, there's no one will ever survive trading in Forex without any trading strategy to be used. Risk management is also part of our strategy. To think that why we need to learn forex is to have our best and comfortable Forex trading strategy. We will not be successful in any business if we don't have any plans or strategies to make it as success.

i like it, the risk management is something that i know some newbie must be forget, for me risk management is something that people should learn, with manage the risk well in forex i think people can have better earning rather than before, and will minimize the loss of their trading activity

i like it, the risk management is something that i know some newbie must be forget, for me risk management is something that people should learn, with manage the risk well in forex i think people can have better earning rather than before, and will minimize the loss of their trading activity

What we can see here, the Risk Management is very important for every trader here, new or old trader in Forex business here. Because if not, people will lose so much money in the business here. Forex is not an easy thing to do in order to make so much money here

What we can see here, the Risk Management is very important for every trader here, new or old trader in Forex business here. Because if not, people will lose so much money in the business here. Forex is not an easy thing to do in order to make so much money here

that is right, since if traders cannot manage their own risk, i think it will only lead them to loss. that is one of the essential part in forex that every trader shouldn't forget, about forex is easy thing or not, for me that is depend of the trader, some say easy and the other said hard thing to do.

easy? i just trying to be realistic in my life since i start trade that is not easy thing to do, while not hard thing to do too, and if people see forex is easy and then it become an easy thing for them i think that all the people around the world especially newbie already get so much bucks in their pocket :D

If forex was that easy we would all be extremely rich from trading. The fact that not many traders are as successful as they would want to be is because it requires some efforts on the part of the trader is not something that is achieveable in a short period of time.

that is what sometimes people forget, effort, it is no matter is it hard or not in fact if we don't have knowledge it will feel hard even we have knowledge too sometimes to earn in forex is not that easy, so as long as you have some or big effort for your trading i am sure you will earn something from it

You can be a part time or a full time in Forex trading because when Forex trading can support your living then you can spend all your time on it, but if you still beginning and has no enough capital yet then you can use your earning offline so you need a job.

part time trader usually did by university student :D, but their earning is not as big as full-time trader, which usually also open PAMM account for their investors, and you are right we can use forex as living , if we have more confident and skill i think that thing will come true

Most of the people will be coming into this forex business by thinking forex as a simple business but finally when they come into the business they will be knowing the risk levels in forex . actually to be frank it is not at all easy to earn money with forex and for the newbie trader it is more and more difficult so we should make our self practice with demo account so that we can make some profits with forex .