All Pips

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex takes time. In fact, it takes a lot of time, but the knowledge is worth it because we can cross-apply knowledge of trading to various other economic events and even in everyday life.

yes it definitely correct that if we continue in forex it will give us more knowledge and there is no doubt knowledge and experience and learning is the keyword to success . so for this if we invest our time although some time loss but it will help us to get more knowledge and experience in future.

• 2 months later...

in the first i think forex very easy and we can get good mount with fast time. i think like thta because in the fist i using demo i can win good amount and i think i can get it too in real account but when i try in real i got MC and MC again. so i think forex is difficult for me. until now i didn;t stop learn and know forex need hard work. for me forex is good way to earn money and i must leran nad do hard work to success in forex

indeed forex seems easier when we are just using demo trading because we don't care if we lose and we still stay positive. but in live trading we don't feel that way. and we realized how difficult trading in live trading. just like you i jeed to do more practice in demo so i can be more prepared in live trading.

@andry777 i also fully agree with you because when we enter in forex we all know what we afford to loss and if anyone have mentality to only profit then this market is not suitable for him/her . anyway i think its possible to get huge profit if we have knowledge and have power to go with market but everyone know for that need so much time to learn .

@Nikhil

Yes, forex is not only about how to make profits in market but it's about how to limit risk of trading in the market.

It is good to get great amount of profit but it will be useless if you lost high amount of bucks too. Because of that,

it's important to gain high amount of profit and to limit our losses. Risk management is important in trading.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm same with you when first time trade in forex. I think forex is very easy, just click the BUY or SELL button then it will make me some money. But with that kind of thinking, it make me become a bad trader and loss money in forex. I'm become greedy to compound my lot size and emotion play in every my trade. Now, I know that forex is a business and it need to learn from the begining untul the end of forex knowledge. Everyday I still find a new thing and information about forex, make me change my mindset that forex is not an easy way to become a rich.

• 1 month later...

Forex is one of the risky investments besides stock investments, because it may wipe out all of the assets if investors don't even have real trading knowledge & experience as well.

Furthermore, it's not easy to learns forex trading, because it requires plenty of time, effort & patience in order to succeed in forex trading.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

in the first i think forex very easy and we can get good mount with fast time. i think like thta because in the fist i using demo i can win good amount and i think i can get it too in real account but when i try in real i got MC and MC again. so i think forex is difficult for me. until now i didn;t stop learn and know forex need hard work. for me forex is good way to earn money and i must leran nad do hard work to success in forex

Sure,Forex is really difficult to learn but if you put your mind and heart to it,you will learn it in a short time.This is the fact.There is money in it and that is why most people are rushing to it.There is lot of benefits on it.

• 5 months later...

indeed forex is a very difficult but with the difficulties of this business will be a challenge for traders who want to think and continue to think because without us befikir forex it will only take the amount of money that we use to trade and should be if we want to generate profit in this business we have to be diligent in seeking knowledge and thinking to find strategies that benefit our trade

Forex trading is not like playing heads or tails gambling currency, forex trading requires an extraordinary skill and learning all the time, if we only know the forex than skin deep without going to learn more you can bet they will not get a better life both could even face bankruptcy due to lack of understanding and knowledge of the good. therefore a lot of beginners who have to know a little about forex trading and do not want to learn more about forex falsely using capital and ultimately a loss.

not only the knowledge of forex trading to be understood but also emotional and psychological control to be mastered, because with the control emotions and psychology we can peacefully resolve an issue when a loss so that we can decide what we should do as soon as possible. therefore in addition to the three requirements had enough flying hours will influence us to become a real forex trader.