Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I had similar thought when I traded demo. I thought the fake money loss is affecting me but it actually was not. When I traded on real account the feeling was different. That is why I suggest what other experienced traders suggest because I have been on that road.

Well traders to run good trading is always to try in always increase the ability of trading where we want to run a good trading to generate profits. With the existence of forex business is a very big risk, so we always to continue to improve the ability of good trading where we want to facilitate the course of this trade premises can earn its benefits

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really agree with that. traders should be able to always be better and maximum in managing trading activities well. this is necessary for traders to better manage the funds and risks that exist, and for traders to survive well in real Tickmill account

For traders that of course must be more understanding first all, forex business is a business that is very big risk, so to jump in a real trading must premises we really have everything especially the science of trading to be we will facilitate in will dive in real trading to be able to gain its benefits

For trading that we must always do in choosing the best broker, to make us feel comfortable, safe in forex trading activities. In addition, always to the routine in the level of good trading ability where to facilitate the way the work of trading is more profitable

brokers is an important factor that must be always we pay attention to as possible, it is necessary for trader bsia become better and can more maximal again in reaching success in in forex with support in can from forex.

wherever the broker is the most important is we as traders in order to produce the best. according to convenience and security is the taste of each trader. the most important is the trader has a broker that is proven to be trusted so that traders get good service.

As a trader, we need to understand about forex trading itself. We need to learn first about forex trading. Try to use small amount first when We are still new in forex. Although I also still need to learn more about forex trading, I try to maximize what I get in FXB trading for trading, like analysis, ebook

I had similar thought when I traded demo. I thought the fake money loss is affecting me but it actually was not. When I traded on real account the feeling was different. That is why I suggest what other experienced traders suggest because I have been on that road.

That is psychological matter, i don't know about you and sidejob but for me, i feel a bit regret and loss. It affect me, thinking that is the strategy i am using right now worthy? especially when i turned to real account later. But yes, big loss in real account vs big loss in demo account are unequal, to me loss in real account is really painful.

• 2 weeks later...

the risk is that it is one of the things that must be considered if we want to join into forex trading, because traders should be able to be better and maximum in improving the management of funds and risks that exist in order to get better.

Yes it is all about the risk but you must not forget to know how to make profit, manage the risk without making profit seems like only defending without attacking. If you want to enter more, then ask yourselves do forex is suitable for you. Forex is not for someone who can easily swayed and it is good for a calm person.

I've been trading with liteforex for a long time and never got into promos believing that no profit is received from them. To try, I used rebate of the future. It turned out to be really useful promo and I received regular rebate. I recommend to use, it is free.

As a trader, we need to understand about forex trading itself. We need to learn first about forex trading. Try to use small amount first when We are still new in forex. Although I also still need to learn more about forex trading, I try to maximize what I get in FXB trading for trading, like analysis, ebook

You learn and you must know is that foreign exchange for you? If yes keep doing the business, trade and even you lose make sure that you still able to rise and to recover later. If you are quitter type that don't like high risk business then i do recommend to you to stop trade on foreign exchange.

• 2 weeks later...

I really agree with that. besides do not forget to do the evaluation, it is necessary for traders to be better and can be more maximal again in improving existing trading skills to be better and more leverage.

To always routine in the evaluation is one way that must be run, because with the evaluation we can run a good trading, by being able to study errors that have been in the run. And reminded of a forex business is not an instant business, it is necessary to learn to run so that we understand will the management of trading profitable

evaluation should be done as well as possible, it is necessary for traders to be better and more leverage in improving existing trading skills so that traders can be more confident again in running trading activities in real account along.

Evaluation is it we should run regularly, because every we have an evaluation then we can trade by studying error that has been in the run, so we are able to be motivated will be better again for the course of this forex trading. Forex business that everything needs to stage stages in learning to facilitate the course of this forex trading profitable

evaluation should be done as well as possible, it is necessary for traders to be better and more leverage in improving existing trading skills so that traders can be more confident again in running trading activities in real account along with Tickimill.

I agree, to become a better trader and to know is forex a better business for me or not we need to do some kind of evaluation to our trading's skill and history. Let's see if our trading is getting better and to fix our weaknesses. But one thing that i know forex doesn't made for somebody who easily giving up.

Forex trading is for any one who want to trade in forex. But we should learn first about forex trading if we want to trade. IT's too risky if we trade without any knowledge and experience. We cna use demo account first to start trading. and demo account is not only for beginner. We can use it while we already use real account, because i also do it in fxb trading

I really agree with that. good training and learning should be done by the sbai trader to better and more leverage in improving existing trading skills for the better and immediately ready for trading in the real account.

Training and learning are things that we must run, because with learning and practice it makes us able to trade better. What is certain with no stage in learning there will be results that we can get. Traders can learn in demo accounts or also instaforex demo contests to be able to practice the way of trading better

Evaluation is it we should run regularly, because every we have an evaluation then we can trade by studying error that has been in the run, so we are able to be motivated will be better again for the course of this forex trading. Forex business that everything needs to stage stages in learning to facilitate the course of this forex trading profitable

Well what you said should be done but it is not what people do. I myself don't this lol. Keeping a journal and evaluating your trades time to time will make you better but we get too lazy in doing this thing.

For evaluation it is one of the ways in which to run with every moment, this forex business where business is not instant on the run, but the business has a very big risk role. And I continue to learn to take advantage of one demo account and instaforex demo contest for where we learn how to manage good and true trading.