Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Follow your strategy strictly. Don’t expand the positions even if you sure that it’s worth it. That’s the way you can be successfull soon with your real account. Then you may start your experiments. Be careful! Don’t feel yourself proffesional trader! It may ruin you. 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to real account, everything is the same exept the fact you trade by your own real money… Not so scared as it seems, so I like it! 

If already in the real account, then it is trading real, and there can indeed continue to boost performance. Trading requires a long and not easy journey, so traders need to be more disciplined and also better understand the market well in us for every transaction, so we can gain more profit

• 2 months later...

in the first i think forex very easy and we can get good mount with fast time. i think like that because in the first i using demo i can win good amount and i think i can get it too in real account but when i try in real i got money and money again. so i think forex is not to difficult for me. until now i didn't stop learn and know forex need hard work. for me forex is good way to earn money and i must learn and do hard work to success in forex.. for the best broker in forex and have experienced.. they help you with give you are bonus and make easy way in trading..  that's why I can succeed. because i am use the best broker..

What kinda strategy is optimal for a new guy? There is a lot of strategies, but it all seems so difficult to learn. 

It is hard to say, i can say depend on each trader's preference. You can try scalping or momentum based trading or even use news as indicator like me. Overall the rate per profit is pretty satisfying. First you can do a research in demo account spend 3 months for each and which you find more interesting and suitable for you and which that give bigger profit output.

I really, really agree with that. each trader must have different passion trading, that's why the trader should be able to be better and maximize and focus on his trading plan each in order to better and maximum in managing existing trading activities.

We walk this forex trading is necessary for a good stage in learning, because forex tarding is a business that needs to learn our routine run. Successful traders need talent and intelligence to survive in the CFD market. They need complete knowledge of the ups and downs of trade trends if they want to prosper.

Forex is a really difficult business. So prepare yourselves and to make money with forex you have to know the technique and have enough experience. The good thing with forex is that you do not have to be worried about competition. Unlike all other businesses, the more people work on forex the more chance you will make money because it will make more volatility and movements.

Asking this question will not solve anything. A trader has to try and then find out for himself. Also when trading a trader will face many difficulties and has to face things which will take a toll on him. Trader also need to be patient at those times.

Talking bout trying theirselves, i think each broker have their own demo account, right? Why don't they spend their time there and start to trade with near unlimited capital on demo account. It will answer theirselves, but the common thing that i see from successful traders or someone who content with forex that they are always manage the risk no matter how big that is.

This business with all the ease of possessing, no need to rent a place, no operational costs, not looking for customers, employees, suppliers, no competitors, and much more, making the human factor (Psychology, mindset and mental) becomes increasingly dominant as a factor key determinants of success. A lot of people are impatient, not diligent, not committed, not serious, inconsistent, not focused in learning and practicing Trading.

Talking bout trying theirselves, i think each broker have their own demo account, right? Why don't they spend their time there and start to trade with near unlimited capital on demo account. It will answer theirselves, but the common thing that i see from successful traders or someone who content with forex that they are always manage the risk no matter how big that is.

orex is a good investment place. already many traders who succeed in forex but very much also fail. trader fails in forex business are those who are not optimistic thinking and do not have strong mentality

When getting to know currency trading then it struck is selling an easy-living click buy or sell, in fact for the simple things that require a good understanding of the basics and have systems that are able to predict the movements of tradig the next price accuratelyI am interested in forex trading because it is free in time to do business and also can use a relatively small capital anamun has gotten big and fast money when compared with the available capital and I felt comfortable doing it

yes, we should not underestimate the importance of trading strategy as an integral part of the of a traders career. Without a proper trading strategy one is not going to see profitable results and this is why there is emphasis that is being put into practising and testing out one's trading strategy.

In my opinion using unlimited amount in a demo account is a bad idea. Many traders suggest to use that amount in a demo account which you are intending to use for real account. That will help you to see how you are going to perform in a real account. It does not matter whether you use $100 or $10,000 on demo account. You can see what happens to your capital if you were trading on real account.

In my opinion using unlimited amount in a demo account is a bad idea. Many traders suggest to use that amount in a demo account which you are intending to use for real account. That will help you to see how you are going to perform in a real account. It does not matter whether you use $100 or $10,000 on demo account. You can see what happens to your capital if you were trading on real account.

I don't know how good the effect but in demo account the money is not the problem and when i learn about forex i use 10 times more capital than what my current real account could afford. The effect is just slightly difference from what i feel when i trade in demo account.

Forex is for anyone technically. Forex is open business, anyone can move into it as long as you have an ID card and capital to start trade. Forex is suitable for me because that is one of the most flexible business i've ever seen, i can trade tonight or this morning which is not a big issue to me instead it gives me more advantages.

I don't know how good the effect but in demo account the money is not the problem and when i learn about forex i use 10 times more capital than what my current real account could afford. The effect is just slightly difference from what i feel when i trade in demo account.

I had similar thought when I traded demo. I thought the fake money loss is affecting me but it actually was not. When I traded on real account the feeling was different. That is why I suggest what other experienced traders suggest because I have been on that road.