Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

endlessbucks - endlessbucks.com

EndlessBucks is a dynamic investment system in Forex market (what is Forex? Learn here). EndlessRucks consists of numerous professional Forex traders. Our trading team includes but not limited to highly experienced Forex investors (more than 5 years), former brokers and bankers, investment advisors, as well as financial engineers. We teamed up to create real Forex trading systems that can provide possible and reasonable profits for our investors worldwide. No scams or fake trading schemes anymore.

- Bronze: $1-200 - Profit 1.2% Daily for 59 Days - Principal Back

- Silver: $201-2,000 - Profit 1.5% Daily for 79 Days - Principal Back

- Gold: $2,001-5,000 - Profit 2.0% Daily for 99 Days - Principal Back

- Diamond: $5,001-10,000 - Profit 2.4% Daily for 119 Days - Principal Back

Earn & withdraw profits daily on Mon-Fri.

Full principal back at the end of the plans.

Calculate your exact profits in Member Area before making deposit.

http://www.endlessbucks.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

This program has got a well designed site with good protection including ddos

All plans are having weekly roi and profit promised is 5.5-11.25% a week

which is quite reaosnable and sustainable for longer term.

Though only first plan having minimum 1$ is affordable and all other plans have minimum more than 200$, so actualy the roi will be 5.5% a week for 5 weeks

And we need to wait to get principal back to be in profit. I am not joining this program just because i like daily plans otherwise program is well attractive.

This program has got a well designed site with good protection including ddos

All plans are having weekly roi and profit promised is 5.5-11.25% a week

which is quite reaosnable and sustainable for longer term.

Though only first plan having minimum 1$ is affordable and all other plans have minimum more than 200$, so actualy the roi will be 5.5% a week for 5 weeks

And we need to wait to get principal back to be in profit. I am not joining this program just because i like daily plans otherwise program is well attractive.

I should agree with your assessment yogesh. Despite ZeusGold always posting scam sites, I should say that this site doesn't look like one. The rate is sustainable and the minimum investment is only $1 which makes a lesser risk if you invest.

The only affordable plan in this program i see is first bronze allowing investment in range 1-200$,

but it only pay 5.5% per week for 5 weeks, which in my opinion is quite low return as it comes to less than 1% a day

For total 27.5% returns we need to give money to this program for 37 days and we only reach bep after getting principal back

Otherwise I like the site design and layout it is ddos protected.

Another hyip which invests in Forex trading

The site offering in terms of both referral commission and profits are low against other hyips

Further the plans are risky as the profits are paid only weekly and not daily and as well the principle is only paid at the maturity so the investor have to wait long to get paid from the site

Hi there, I'm Jo, a co-admin of EndlessBucks.com

We have updated our plans to Daily basis as follows:

- Bronze: $1-200 - Profit 1.2% Daily for 59 Days - Principal Back

- Silver: $201-2,000 - Profit 1.5% Daily for 79 Days - Principal Back

- Gold: $2,001-5,000 - Profit 2.0% Daily for 99 Days - Principal Back

- Diamond: $5,001-10,000 - Profit 2.4% Daily for 119 Days - Principal Back

Earn & withdraw profits daily on Mon-Fri.

Full principal back at the end of the plans.

Calculate your exact profits in Member Area before making deposit.

So please be notifed the latest updated. :)

Thank you so much. :D

http://www.EndlessBucks.com

468x60.gif

Updated plans pay daily this is good but the only affordable plan 1-200$ has roi of 1.2% daily - that too only on weekdays

so total 6% in a week, lockin period 59 days is not too long but this entire period we dont reach bep without getting back the principal

Minimum 1$ becomes useless as what it returns is 1 cent only daily and if we withdraw it goes in processor fee so to earn 6 cent we should invest 5$

I cannot understand why these hyips does not give importance to small investors - while those investing 1-10$ are most responsible for a hyip to suceed as they only participate in discussion and report their payments, while those investing huge amounts dont have time to discuss these programs.

Updated plans pay daily this is good but the only affordable plan 1-200$ has roi of 1.2% daily - that too only on weekdays

so total 6% in a week, lockin period 59 days is not too long but this entire period we dont reach bep without getting back the principal

Minimum 1$ becomes useless as what it returns is 1 cent only daily and if we withdraw it goes in processor fee so to earn 6 cent we should invest 5$

I cannot understand why these hyips does not give importance to small investors - while those investing 1-10$ are most responsible for a hyip to suceed as they only participate in discussion and report their payments, while those investing huge amounts dont have time to discuss these programs.

Thank you so much for your comment. I deeply understand your points.

The truth is that we have to give what we deem that we can handle it, reasonably and constantly.

This is because we really trade Forex.

We, deeply, want to keep this project as long as we can. It is our primary target and commitment when we first found this site.

You can see on our homepage (https://www.endlessbucks.com) that we also provide Trading statistics.

This is a sample of our real trading performance.

Our first equity is just $500 and we can increase to $1000+ in less than a month.

(The graph is at the bottom of the page.)

http://endlessbucks1.mt4live.com

Therefore, generally we can make 50% plus to more than 100%+ per month.

However, Forex is risky and volatile. So how to mitigate risk for us and our investors is our extreme concern.

So this is why we arrange the profits from 1.2-2.4% daily to continually pay you under our real competence. :)

We honestly make this program to boost the profits from real trading, not just to open it & give big money for some time and then go away.

Yes, it is quite low, comparing to many sites -- and we do realize this of course.

We can absolutely give more than this but it's may over our real compentence and we may not be able to handle it for long.

More than big money is to keep project going on and on. This is what we extremely care --

To honestly run this program for a very long, long time. :)

Thank you so much for your comment.

We're open to everyone to share. :)

Out of many plans offered only $1-200 plan is affordable but under only Gold and Diamond plan the investor will be able to break even so if the hyip stop paying half all the investors who have invested will lose part of their principle as they are not able to break even. Even the depositors under Gold and Diamond will also lose since they will only be able to break even at the latter stage of the plan and not halfway through. The plans are sustainable but if the site stop paying they become very risky. So its better to invest the amount where we can bear the loss only

@endless bucks your explanation to the roi of 1.2-2.4% daily looks quite reasonable and satisfactory,

And also the information present on the site gives good reason to believe that you are really trading forex

But you did not answer the querry and infact a weighted question raised by @yogesh - why the profit promised to small investors 1-200$ is just half than those investing big amount

And yes i fully agree with @yogesh that small investors are most responsible for making a hyip program a hit program or a flop one as they are only most active users.

@endless bucks your explanation to the roi of 1.2-2.4% daily looks quite reasonable and satisfactory,

And also the information present on the site gives good reason to believe that you are really trading forex

But you did not answer the querry and infact a weighted question raised by @yogesh - why the profit promised to small investors 1-200$ is just half than those investing big amount

And yes i fully agree with @yogesh that small investors are most responsible for making a hyip program a hit program or a flop one as they are only most active users.

Out of many plans offered only $1-200 plan is affordable but under only Gold and Diamond plan the investor will be able to break even so if the hyip stop paying half all the investors who have invested will lose part of their principle as they are not able to break even. Even the depositors under Gold and Diamond will also lose since they will only be able to break even at the latter stage of the plan and not halfway through. The plans are sustainable but if the site stop paying they become very risky. So its better to invest the amount where we can bear the loss only

Thanks for retype the questions :)

For the range between the small and the bigger investors, frankly, we do not intend to make the small investor get a half of a big one.

But the reasons, from the perspectives of the owners/traders are that:

1. "Overall range" (from the minimum to the maximum profits) must be manageable & under our control.

2. The range of profits must not be too different between each plan to mitigate the risk, coz we wanna constantly handle the project.

although in fact the range of deposits is so vast (from $1-$10,000).

To elaborate, you can see that the minimum of deposit is only $1 but the maximum deposit is $10,000, which is considerably different.

So here what we do: :)

First step, we set the range of profits which is manageable first. So 1.2-2.4 is our conclusion. It's under our control.

We wanna pay all investors continually so if there's a bigger one invest we can pay maximum for them of 2.4%.

Second, we set the range of deposits.

Third, we group each of deposits to the profits set.

So, yes, the smallest is only the half of the biggest profits, but if you consider the total sum of investment you can see that:

the biggest one, if invest $10,000 they get only double profits of the $1 investor one.

Critically, if we begin $1 with 2.0 or 3.0% we might end up with 4-5% or something more, which is,

considerably risky for us to handle all investors too. :)

In conclusion, we set the maximum payment we can handle -- 2.4%. Then delegate to each plan. :)

To the question about the long period of plan for bigger investors, this is because we need to mitigate the risks.

Just like the fixed interests in the Bank. The more interests, the longer period of deposit.

The reason is that we can manage our trading & profits well enough if we have long deposits, coz we absolutely run fo long time.

To gain or trade to make bigger profits, it really need more periods of time.

So if the huge sum is too frequently withdrawn, it might affect overall project.

As we can see that for the big sum, if short plans, it's usually short life of the site too.

We deeply wanna run for long, so for the bigger investors we set profits & time what we can handle.

So thank you for all comments. We do our best.

Something may not 100% satisfying but above all, we wanna handle & pay continually. :)

To manage risk for real trading is quite hard, as you all know that real trading cannot 100% fixed.

But if we risk ourselves to pay fixed payment to investors. Thus we have to lessen our risk as much as possible.

We care all the investors. As we have been (an being) investors as well. :D

Hope you all would understand. Thank you very much. :)

But anyway, we may adopt our plans in the future. :)

Well just wanted to comment on your that if you look at the man nature they are always reluctant to try in big on new sites because of their risk of losing is high but they dont mind giving it a try in small as they will not be hit hard if the site stop paying. So always its better to target large number of small investors rather than few major investors if the few major investor request for withdrawal at the same time the hyip may face cash flow problems and even be pushed to a position of not being bale to pay so because of this many hyip offer plans to attract more small investors rather than major investors

Well just wanted to comment on your that if you look at the man nature they are always reluctant to try in big on new sites because of their risk of losing is high but they dont mind giving it a try in small as they will not be hit hard if the site stop paying. So always its better to target large number of small investors rather than few major investors if the few major investor request for withdrawal at the same time the hyip may face cash flow problems and even be pushed to a position of not being bale to pay so because of this many hyip offer plans to attract more small investors rather than major investors

Thanks so much for comments from all you guys.

These will be our great lessons to improve our plans in the futrue.

Glad to hear from you. :) Thanks a lot for your voices. :D

The possible plan to be tried is the first one. But it would be ended in 59 days only, why doesn't Endless Buck make it for 60 days. The term is for calendar or bussiness days? Endless Buck would be great if it offer endless investment term just like Oilstructure...

The plans periods are calendar days but the earning days are busienss days (Mon-Fri). :)

We keep hearing our investors' feedbacks so our plans may be improved in the future. :)

Thanks so much for comments from all you guys.

These will be our great lessons to improve our plans in the futrue.

Glad to hear from you. :) Thanks a lot for your voices. :D

I am happy to see the Co Admin is very active in many PTP forum and commenting on the feedback of many members i appreciate your feedback comments and this show the real interest the Admin has in its plans. i am sure the Admin will never let this site fail and will put all his effort to run the suite successfully

Well, very nice looking site with all necessary features.

I think the plan is reasonable, there no financial institutes which award the investors with same rate regardless of invested amount.

The more risk your money, the more the reward. It applies anywhere, online or offline.

The bottom tier plan has a par rate compared to many other performing sites and 6% a week is nothing to laugh at.

I am happy to see the Co Admin is very active in many PTP forum and commenting on the feedback of many members i appreciate your feedback comments and this show the real interest the Admin has in its plans. i am sure the Admin will never let this site fail and will put all his effort to run the suite successfully

Well, very nice looking site with all necessary features.

I think the plan is reasonable, there no financial institutes which award the investors with same rate regardless of invested amount.

The more risk your money, the more the reward. It applies anywhere, online or offline.

The bottom tier plan has a par rate compared to many other performing sites and 6% a week is nothing to laugh at.

Thanks you guys all for your comments.

Today we've just added more Forex trading statements to prove that we are really trading. :)

You can see on our homepage ( https://endlessbucks.com/index.php ) and click for the trading statistics. :)

Well this is nice to see admin so active in the discussion of his hyip program

And now can hope this program will do well,

Thanks so much luckyvoy. :)

Yeah we will try our best to maintain this program as long as possible.

We're opened. So all can see our live Forex stats everyday to see what's happening to there money. LoL :D

Glad to see the Forex live trading quotes are added to the site

I love their quote of "Don't Throw Your Chance Away! We Prove we Really Trade. "Reliable. Profitable. Sustainable."" its true we can see the site plans are designed in line with these words they are proving their trading capacity by trading in forex and offering profits which they can actually earn from trading and not just accelerated profits

I'm in and will support by post payment proof

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U4125601

Date: 12/13/2010 1:26 PM

Batch: 51213457

Sent To: U5980221 (EndlessBucks.com)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Deposit to www.Endlessbucks.com

Thank you.

Well, I don't think any special offers will be welcomed by everyone.

We've seen too many cases of closing of programs after offering special plans.

I don't feel easy whenever a program offers anything like that.

Thanks so much for your suggestion.

So we will reconsider this to best serve everyone. :)