Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oapbux - Oapbux.info

oapbux

Welcome everyone go to Oapbux.info, i'm admin . This is a new site and more information my site:

Advertisers will make sure that when effective advertising at our site. We will help you achieve high efficiency at work. Moreover advertisers will have more incentive every month, and save more if we sign a contract with.Advertising at a very affordable price: 0.15$. 24 Hour Unique Hits & Free Live Stats.Ads Visible to non-Members for Free

Now we have bonus: get 20% account fund for you when add fund

Member. Now we launch OAPBUX.INFO page to help you make money. With more than two years of experience making money online, I am convinced that this system will grow well

Unlimited Direct Referrals For all Members

Payments via Paypal ; Payza; Liberty Reserve

$0.05 Minimum to Cashout for Upgraded Members

Join now to get 0.05$ in account balance and withdraw with event " Start site "

View full information at my forum

• Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

Today i decided to check the site and tried to loaded by i got "default webpage error" and the forum link also showed an error. It seems admin already decided to close the site, i am not sure but that might be the case as most of the bux sites never return once they go offline or give these kind of error.

• Downvote 1