Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bid2gifts - bid2gifts.com

kpk25

Hello! : D

I would like to introduce you to new website, I recently found bid2gifts.com.

It is a completely new way to earn money, or valuable prizes.

After registration we have to login and perform various offers (mainly offers that require to put a cellphone number and confirm pin that will come after a while with SMS, download and install any application, play online game, or simply complete a short free survey). : D For every correctly made an offer we gain a certain amount of "Bids" currency. Then we're using this "bids" to participate and bid on various auctions (1 bid currency = 1 bid placed in the auction). It is something like ebay auctions ... Each auction has a certain amount of bids that need to be placed to auction finish and choose winner. Winner is person who made the lowest and unique bid (ie, the amount given is the smallest, and at the same time, only one person said this amount).

You can win different prizes (cash in $$ on alertpay (now Payza), cash on paypal, ipods, games, amazon.com vouchers etc. ..) :)

Of course, the amount which is placed at the auction is only to determine the winner! Then we do not need to pay anything! These auctions are totally free. : D

In addition, for each offer completed by your referrals you get 2 free bids. :)

As for me, it's pretty cool and innovative way how to earn cash and win valuable prizes. : D

The company launched this month. I contacted with admin and he told me that he's going to add many more different prizes (such as laptops, electronic etc) : D

If you're interested, you can sign up:

103vfc5.jpg

Link: http://www.bid2gifts.com/

My proofs of payments:

25pqtkk.jpg

2a9w805.jpg

I've also seen a few more paypal payments proofs on other forums! :)