Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

airmoney - airmoney.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to the financial system for all who want to earn big money. Our system works for those who want to gain financial independence. Hurry to register and be among the first! Do not miss your chance to instantly earn on the Internet. Air Money - will give you a great opportunity and a lot of money for a short time.

airmoney.biz is highly profitable private investment program. The project implements the payment on the day after your contribution for the day. Developing and rich with all!

Plans :

To 9% in day

Plan value ($) Daily Profit (%)

Invest Plan Bronze $ 5 - $ 100 9.00

Calculate profit >>

To 75% in the week

Plan value ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Invest Plan Silver $ 101 - $ 1,000 75.00

Calculate profit >>

Up to 200% in 2 weeks

Plan value ($) Bi Weekly Profit (%)

Invest Plan Gold $ 1,001 - $ 5,000 200.00

Calculate profit >>

Accepted currencies: PM, InterKassa.

Join Here

yes you are correct,the script used is very poor,the roi that this investment program is offering is so unreasonable and it cannot be sustained but we cant tell cos it might pay but the best advice to investors is to stay away from this one

Many people use this script because it only costs few dollars, and is thus easy to set up. It does the work just as fine as any other, more expensive script, but it displeases the eye too much for some. But even more than that, the biggest issue for me is that all I see is text like "Äîáðî ïîæàëîâàòü â ôèíàíñîâóþ ñèñòåìó äëÿ âñåõ êòî õî÷åò çàðàáîòàòü áîëüøèå äåíüãè." I cannot even use a translator to understand anything, so I wouldn't be able to invest even if this program was the most dependable on Earth!

But based on the high ROI they're offering, I cannot see this program making it on the long run - the ROI is just way too high and unsustainable, so I think the admin is just trying to make some fast money themselves.

is this program offering 9% in a days,huh? this interesting,another program hoping to scam investors before they know it.though i have being to th site of the program and i dont intented too.i guess i will check to know if this program ever pay any investors.

I dont think this program will be attracting many people because i am in still confusion that in which language the site is . and also i am unable to translate the site using the chrome translator it is really very difficult to navigate the site with our knowing the language of the site . and the admin have targeted only the specific Region not all the international users .

i never bother to check with the program again when i read that the program is in some kinda language,ordinarily the roi inhere is too discouraging and i dont see reasons why i will wanna check with the script and design of the program,i guess investors can just skip the program as hyip monitors have refuse to listed the program.