Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Macro Ad Profitz - Macroadprofitz.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Macro Ad Profitz is simply an awesome program that not only provide a good advertising platform, but also shares out its earnings with its advertisers.

Plans :

Micro Ad Package

$10 Ad Purchase

(10,000 Advertising Credit)

- Earn 2% Daily for 75 Days

- 150% Total Profit

- No Sponsoring Required.

- You do not need to login or surf to earn.

- Fast Daily Payments!

- 15% Referral Commission [3 Levels Deep]

Macro Ad Package

$25 Ad Purchase

(25,000 Advertising Credit)

- Earn 5% Daily for 45 Days

- 225% Total Profit

- No Sponsoring Required.

- You do not need to login or surf to earn.

- Fast Daily Payments!

- 15% Referral Commission

Payment Processors Accepted:

Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, EgoPay

Join Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYING!

Date: 08/14/2012 08:22:58AM

Batch: 107253438

From Account: U2464557 (MoneyTradeFX)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Withdraw to hyipcore.com from moneytradefx.com

the roi offered daily for 75 days is so reasonable and it is sustainable but i will advice investors to make a proper check on this one before investing in it,the payment proof that poster posted indicates that this program has been running for more than 10 days

@syrine,check it out before investing

This looks very good, and I like the ad package based sites because they're a great tool to increase our referral pools on other sites as well, so it's practically double the earning. But I think that I also wait for 10-14 days to see if they get the system up and running good, and why wouldn't they? Given that they don't just want to make fast bucks themselves and disappear soon...

i can only advise investors to be very careful with this program,i dont know the progam offering such high referal commission and according to my experience with hyip programs.program with high referal commission dont stay around to complete their plan.i believe the can never last 70 days and the other reachable plan of 45 days will only hurt the program within 30 days..

Yes i really like the concept of this type of earnings well i have seen that we should buy the ads package to make the investment and we will be paying daily interest . so i think here we are benefited in two ways one is from buying the ads package we will be earning the daily commission and other we will be getting the advertising credits and we can use them to get traffic to our sites . so this concept seems to be a profitable one .