Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

My Online Investment - myonlineinvestment.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

MyOnlineInvestment (MOI) is online trading and investment company which invest in famous companies shares, Oil, Gas and in daily forex, companies shares buying selling and trade. The MOI earns huge profit due to its expert staff and trading experience and share profit with investors for their money. We average earns 9% - 11% from daily forex trade on Gold, Silver, Oil & Currency trades in a day trade. This is risk free program and you can earn flat rate of 5% on your daily investment.We are offering industry high rate for your investment and time efforts.

Plans :

profit.PNG

Program Features

- Earn 5 % per Day

- Earn 10% Referral Commission

- Starts from Minimum 10$ Invest.

- Instant Withdrawals

- Risk-Free Program

- No Restarts like others

- Secure & Protected Website

- "Paying" Status by Monitors

- Easy User Interface

- Live Support and Help

- Accept : LR, STP & PM

Join Here

this is just like right5,another long term investment program,right5 is currently paying,well i hope this one will pay as well,the ROI of 5% daily is really on the high side and this makes it unsustainable,anyways investors needs to wait and see it paying before investing in it

The script doesn't look that professional, and the site itself gives a bit messy feeling. Also advertising themselves as "risk free" and "rated paying on all monitors" despite not having any monitors on-site makes me a bit suspicious. But they're a company since 2006, so let's hope that they're legit.

Nice amount of payment processors to invest with, but the 5% daily ROI is a bit on the high side. It cannot be sustainable on the long run, so now is the time to invest if someone wants to jump on the train.

to be sincere i dont think this program is safe,to me they are not offering sustainable plan,i wonder where the admin of the pogram wanna get the money to sustain 150% after a week,thats way too high of an roi.though the program might be secured by i dont think it safe to invest with them.

They have mentioned in the features that secure and protected website is there any proof that it is secure and this not even have an ssl and encrypt layer certificate so in which measures it is a secure program . they have mentioned the live support but it is the manual support and then to they take long time to reply to the members quires . so how can we trust this sites which even don't have a monitors .

They have mentioned in the features that secure and protected website is there any proof that it is secure and this not even have an ssl and encrypt layer certificate so in which measures it is a secure program . they have mentioned the live support but it is the manual support and then to they take long time to reply to the members quires . so how can we trust this sites which even don't have a monitors .
advise ou

even from the roi being offered by the program i can tell the program is not safe, i can only advise you to skip this program and like you said the program is not being monitored that means even hyip monitors have no reason to invest with the program.and why will you then