Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Alert2pay - Alert2pay.com

MBNMonitor

I am not admin.......

We Are Scheduled To Launch September. 4th, 2012 at 9:00 PM (est)

Here's How Alert2Pay.com Work:

Plan A: ShortTerm Plan - (10,000 Mem CAP)

Earn 7% Daily for 30 Days - Withdraw Daily!

Email 1,000 Targeted Members per Daily Position.

Additional 2500 Banner & Text Credits!

Compounding Available - Withdrawals to EgoPay!

100 Credits per Email Clicked in Your Email Inbox!

10 Credits per banner and or Text Ads Clicked!

Earn a Extra 10% Ref Commission 2 Levels Deep.

Plan B: LongTerm Plan - (Unlimited Spots)

Earn 3% Daily for 70 Days - Withdraw Daily!

Email 100 Targeted members per Daily Position .

Additional 250 Banner & Text Creds!

Compounding Available - Withdrawals to EgoPay!

100 Credits per Email Clicked in Your Inbox!

10 Credits per banner and or Text Ad Clicked!

Earn a Extra 10% Ref Commission 2 Levels Deep.

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Solid Trust Pay.Payza,PayPal,EgoPay.

Alert2Pay.com

well if you ask me guys, i will advise you to just leave this program alone and invest with someother program around.7% daily is between high and kinda sustainable but the total return at the end 30 days will be 210% which i beleieve the admin of this program will not sustain.so if the program did pay,it will be for few weeks or days.

This program is just trying to balance on the verse of being sustainable and unreliable, because if the admin(s) are actual experts with proven portfolio, they'd be able to run this kind of scheme with luck, but my guess if that they're just inexperienced ponzi-schemers who'll pay investors with new investments. I wouldn't invest into this, it's bit too risky IMO.

i want you guys to be very carefull with this program,i wonder why the program is offring so high referal commission,program with good plan and good intention to stay around for long dont offer such high referal commission,thats a fact according to my experience with high programs.

the both term plans are good but i think the short term plan is more profitable because the investment amount is high in this and the period of investment is low . and they have a very good concept of earning and advertising . and good to see that they are offering very good advertising opportunities to the members who have invested in this site .

i wonder how you guys come to conclusion that this program is safe,even the 30 days plan is not safe not too talk of the 70 days plan,this program will never sustain the 30 days,so how come do you think the 3% plan is safe or sustainable huh? when 7% for 30 days is 210%.and they both required same minimum investment.i can only wish you guys good luck on the program.

well this program would have been a promising program if there was no plan A,the roi offered in plan A is not in any way reasonable and this will make the program to be unsustainable,the roi offered in plan A has destroyed the reputation of plan B

you guys inhere just keep amusing me,i dont know how you think they is any safe plan being offered by this program,i dont see any safe plan inhere,that why the program has never gotten any support from hyip monitors,the 30 days plan is offering 210% while the 70 days plan is also offering 210%well to me,no reasonable program will offer you 210% in 70 days,it just a scam.