Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Profiting

Lucrative but at the same time high risk not profitable. Profitable or not is not because of us since the market itself is zero sum game. Only the one who speculate will be losing much in foreign exchange, since they are ready to take the risk i think that is fine as long as they know what to do, In order to take profit  someone need to take risk too.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good doing good business and Forex business is one good business we can also do. In other to make this thing count, we should be able to know how we can best trade in the business and how we can also know how best to make it work. Profiting is possible here and making good profit is what we can also get provided that we have that ability to work hard and prove our point.

Well, let me make it clear as far as i know forex profiting is the way to make profit from forex by certain way one of them by analyze the market either using sentiment , fundamental, or technical analysis. In fact profiting could be achieved overall by a proper money management too. It is not really hard but not so easy too.

It is good doing good business and Forex business is one good business we can also do. In other to make this thing count, we should be able to know how we can best trade in the business and how we can also know how best to make it work. Profiting is possible here and making good profit is what we can also get provided that we have that ability to work hard and prove our point.

It is also good when we don't see Forex as that thing that meets all our needs because there are times it doesn't. I am not trying to be pessimistic  here but having lost a lot from it when I thought I have even made it, I think I've got some degree of knowledge about it and I also think I have some reasons to say that Forex isn't all that we think it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex profiting require 3 aspect Experience, Skill, and also Management. Skill in here related to you analytical skill not management skill and as for experience of course you need it because logically the more experience you got you will be able to handle trading from various condition. Once you have those 3 trading forex profiting will run well

• 4 years later...

Remember your success depends on you as much you will learn and experience that much you can earn, you must have a foul free strategy you can study and monitor the market talk to your broker openly and than make a plan , Risk management is the other thing you have to be master to earn in trading simply learn money management and risk management forex is profitable business.

success in trading is not easy and not instantaneous, there is a need for capital to be expended, and of course this will become a thing that can add skills as I often do at FreshForex, with analysis services and bonuses will be better prepared to face the movement of the forex market

20 hours ago, Fesida said:

To make a good profit, you need to understand that in the first stages you need to take careful steps.

therefore every trader must really learn and understand every way of trading properly so that it can be easier when running this business properly, so that it is more profitable, we can take advantage of the facilities and services provided by the broker Freshforex to make it easier for traders

therefore every trader must really learn and understand every way of trading properly so that it can be easier when running this business properly, so that it is more profitable, we can take advantage of the facilities and services provided by the broker Freshforex to make it easier for traders

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...