Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stable-profits - stable-profits.com

Welcome, you've come to the right place to start your successful wealth management. Founded in 2003, we are a group of financial experts with a size of over 100 experts in this challenging industry aiming at providing easy, reachable and trusted financial services to our clients.

Therefore we set up this platform for you to manage your wealth at anywhere, any time. You are just one click away from your success, welcome to check for our information and start investing at your life here, now.

plan1.jpg

plan2.jpg

http://www.stable-profits.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Two monitors both in waiting status being the program brand new.

It is not single domain name - one can access the site with .com, .biz, .net or .org domain name.

Plans offer profit which is reasonable and can be sustained for medium to long term.

First plan only offer 110% returns in a week with invest ranging 5$-6000$ and 125% total return in a week for investment above 20$,

this difference in roi i feel is unreasonable and make me suspicous about justness of the plans.

I'm actually not so trusting with site offering high interest rates since I was a victim of OS. Anyway, if this is really paying then I think it will only be for the early-bird member so I advice people to invest after the first group of people got paid. After maybe 2 or 3 weeks here, I don't think its advisable anymore. Well, this is just me though. Don't trust my unprofessional judgment.

The first plan would have been more reasonable for investors if they would like to put their money into this. And since the site will only pay members their money back only after the cycle will end then there could be a possibility that the program may fold even before that, though the interest for the first plan is quite reasonable and could be sustained.

The difference in return for two plans is unreasonable though both plans are 7 days term

Even the minimum deposit is just 20$ in second plan whle first plan has 10$ minimum but offer 10% return and 20$ deposit may raise 25% return quite senseless plans. though returns are still reasonable and not excessive.

Even though the both plans offer sustainable returns yet the plans are not properly designed by the Admin as there is no proper format between the profit quoted under both the plans. If the Admin has a long term view of the site he would have designed the plans after many calculations and would not have quoted the profit randomly as stated in the plan