Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HD-money-HD-money.com

Dont worry anyone hd-money is good processor - i dont mind keeping funds in hd-money even, unlike LibertyReserve we dont depend on exchangers only but we can do direct withdrawal so in this aspect i consider it better than LR. Even then if you need funds in your LR, you can exchange using M-Gold.com which charge between 3-4% and you can exchange even 1$ that too instantly, i already used m-gold several times. Or use http://www.ecashworldcard.com/ they charge only 1% but exchange is not instant and it may take 2-3 days for you to receive funds, i have successfully exchanged with this one also.

How about if I want to exchange my money from HD to AP. I read in ecashworldcard.com that it will take 1 week. Is it really that long? Can anybody here give me information about it?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ecashworldcard is the exhcanger listed on hd-money site itself

So you should not worry about your money and it should be legit so they lsited it

This exchanger take long time but charges very little fee which nowhere else can be found.

Thanks for the information, luckyvoy. I have just registered in ecashworldcard but I haven't used the exchange service.

ecashworldcard is the exhcanger listed on hd-money site itself

So you should not worry about your money and it should be legit so they lsited it

This exchanger take long time but charges very little fee which nowhere else can be found.

yes i also think ecashworld is very good exchanger for hd money and i already exchange two times and i am dully satisfy with them for their low fess but they dont take more 1 days to exchage my money. anyway next time i also will continue here .

This is indeed one of the rising one and hopefully it wil be popular and currently they are offering their services to all forums and all including ours , and also they have been accepted by some of the currency exchangers and soon it will be the next Liberty reserve .

@jackie not all forum accepting this processor yet although now only few and there is no doubt this processor is improving day by day but its really hard to say "soon it will be the next Liberty reserve . " because i think LR is LR and seviceing from many days and this processor just start their race.

From all the people who has reviewed this site right from the first post till this one has brought good report about its features. And i think creating an account with them is a necessity. Atleast for me..

You are right most of the members of DMT have account in hd-money,

in fact no one want to miss out the opportunity of getting extra 25%,

further there is nothing harm in having an account with this payment processor, except that there are not many programs still accepting hd-money.

HD-money has done their best cause i can see one pay to post forum supporting it,with this advert admin is placing,i think that this money processor will one day be among the internet money processor.And the best thing offer by admin is the exchange zone link in his site,that one only is enough for me to register,since i can change my HD money to liberty reserve.

You are right most of the members of DMT have account in hd-money,

in fact no one want to miss out the opportunity of getting extra 25%,

further there is nothing harm in having an account with this payment processor, except that there are not many programs still accepting hd-money.

Agree! the members of DMT is wise enough to get the opportunity of earning more, anyways I will take my income here as my savings as I will not use it for 3 months, I so love this payment processor as it only charge small fees just like LR.

I see right now this payment processor just accepted in some of the site only include our forum...but im still not see this site is was joined with the PTC or another site..maybe in the future will applied for this one ;)

i am quite disappointed with this payjment processor. i could not log in my account. i asked for password retrieval but they don't recognize my account number. when i have a copy or have saved a copy of my account details. and so i have sent a contact support to them. but it says i will have to wait for about 48 hours for a response.

this is not accessible any more. it seems this one either having loading problems or they turned scam already. so let us just wait for a few days. if they have not fixed their problem and they are not back after a few days then we can say that they are gone already with our money.

this is not accessible any more. it seems this one either having loading problems or they turned scam already. so let us just wait for a few days. if they have not fixed their problem and they are not back after a few days then we can say that they are gone already with our money.

Not yet i don't think this one is a scam. I also notice they are having problems i was unable to access my account for some time. But i think everything as come back to normal. Beside i want to share with you that the best hd money exchanger is m-gold.com everything is automated. You recieved your money to your liberty reserve instantly. I have not use any other service yet to know their reliability.

@memoney yes i also noticed some problem in accessing Hd-money some time back

But this may be due to maintenance - and even liberty reserve remains down once a month

So there is nothing to worry about. And yup m-gold i consider the best exchanger for exchanging hd-money and now they are charging only 2% fee.

@ALL

Please dont directly comment that the payment processor is Scam

Even in past i have faced the some login problem when someone actually tried to hack my account but fortunately after few failed login attempts my account got blocked for which you just need to mail admin to reset your account

@yamsonjulius

I dont know for which thing are you are saying there is restriction

If that is in regards to withdrawal to local banks im sure many people would not be surprised with that

@memoney

M-Gold is indeed a good processor which even i have personally used

If you wish to convert HD to LR and looking for instant exchanger aurumxchange even provides that facility

@mayur :

yeah actually this site isn't a scam for sure my friend..i was used this one payment processor before ;) But i have the problem with the support from this site...im never got the replied from the support center..i think this site must improve the costumer service for sure ;)

It's new payment processor but many forums accepts it as a payment processor. Its fees are bigger than LibertyReserve. But the main advantage is that you could upload funds via Bank account or Debit card. LibertyReserve doesn't offer such method of deposit and even they don't plan to invest time and money in such option. Exchangers are the best, according to them.

Once when i tried to access my hd account,it was not even opening.I just know that they understand some maintenance like all other payment processors.But their's took a little longer than was expected.But the next day afternoon it was accessible again.I really don't know hd-money do accepts bank uploading and withdrawing.That's better and good.But i don't know if they accepts all country.

Why the mention of scam? Is it because this payment processor was offline for some few minutes? It could be the same thing liberty reserve is doing. They might be doing maintenance and that is not a crime. Right? Well i just wish there are hyip that accept hd money.