Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HD-money-HD-money.com

I used to know this hd money before they closed down but what I don't know is if they have opened again. I didn't use them that time but I was in a hyip that was using it as a payment processor. As at that time, the fees were not too much and they were not popular also because alert pay and liberty reserve covered them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really would have loved to see an exchanger for this payment processor but it seems a difficult thing. Right now, I don't have anywhere I can convert it should I earn with it and it seems the offline they went sometime ago affected them real bad. I don't think it would be that easy for them to bounce back to life again after the stress.

• 2 weeks later...

@Decub that is the reason why they are not being popular because those who will earn with it will not see a place that they can exchange it. The admin of hd money should try and get an exchanger so that people can use the payment processor. I'm sure no body will use a payment processor that will have no exchanger.

• 3 months later...

If you google you can find some HD exchanger sites. I guess this will show that you can actually exchange HD also. But in the long run theirs really little or no source of income using HD-money so I don't see any reason why we going to use HD-money if we don't even earn money via HD. Until now I have less than 1 dollar in my HD account.

• 4 weeks later...

Who knows, may be the owners of this one will still come back in future as they are not that serious this time. Some of the times, that is always the way some admin behave and it makes them lose a lot of their customer. Some people say that they have connection with liberty reserve and that is why they are not growing more.

• 4 months later...

it said that during last year november HD-money is trying to get more by expanding their network, i don't know what did that HD-Money meaning by that, but here is their news(short one actually).

10/11/2014
HD-Money Expanding Payment Network

I want to know if this payment processor will doing well or not. If HD-Money gain more supporter at least in 2 years later, i bet it will become a newcomers that could replace some places of previous generation of payment processor.

• 2 weeks later...

The big question is what industry its focusing right now? I am sure we all going to end up having hard time earning online if we are not careful. HD-money is not that popular and I don't even know a single site right now that I can work on and earn via HD-money. So I am sure even if its going to expand I can't take advantage of this.

That is why i am also asking what is the point if they don't focusing on "wet" industry that could bring profit for them, also people's trust to them still low because they are old one but does not make much movement also have some ties with liberty reserve that many people talk before.

• 1 month later...

I'm just wondering if anyone in here know a site that accept or paying using HD-money? I still have funds in my HD-money account. Although its a very low amount. I am just thinking if I can earn via HD-money again and hope that I can us it also. I have some free time and I don't see any reason why I need to stop finding ways to earn if possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope this e-currency can promise something. The problem of this e-currency located in the the lack of promotion, I think this is quite disturbing too, if it is necessary admin needs revamped its template with newer and fresher one, not to mention please add SSL and DDoS protection. The last one is lowering the internal transfer rate to as small as possible.

I can't still find a single site that uses HD-money for transaction purposes. I do hope that I can make good income online using HD-money also. So far so good that I make money online before using HD-money. But since a year after HD-money has opened I don't earn or find any sites that paying HD-money anymore.

So do i, it seems harder to find which site that support HD-money at the moment and this is a great disadvantage for HD-Money because it means they don't expand their services, many people feel this one like another alien e-currency. I just hope they start making more move with become sponsor of one revenue stream for example.

• 2 months later...

HD-money at the moment got some disadvantages because of this issue, i wonder why they are not trying to be more aggresive and find the way to solve this kind of situation, it will be really helpful if they could do that and even may gain loyal users for it. Its Alexa rank is falling more than 400 rank and at the moment at 3,770,800.

Sorry if i am a bit off in this case, i think that content does not mean you can be "lazy",promotion or offers are one of the example for a payment processor to take their business to higher order. With better services also in long term HD-money will get more users.

• 1 month later...

Are you sure actually this payment processor or electronic money surely have some problem Why? They are not as innovative as we are all thinking, if only they want to change that kind of attitude sooner HD-Money will get more users, but i see there are lesser from what i expect before.

That is precisely the problem that HDmoney has right now, if only they want to be more innovative and also more aggressive in their policy, people will know them and with those both i think that even become a more competitive electronic money.

I think I don't remember this payment processor so much because I think that they have even closed. Since it came into existence, I have not seen it grow so much popular and it also seems there are not so many who have trust in it. Some payment processors like payeer may not have come close to it if it had fastened its seat belt and woke up to the challenge to make the best from it.

• 3 weeks later...

The biggest problem is that hdmoney admin seems like does not even care with this one. It is better if at least they could revamped the template and also bring more attractive offers maybe some free balance for accumulate some balance before just like or maybe even got into gambling.

He doesn't because I feel that he doesn't have a focus on what he or she was expecting from hd money. He only wanted to create a payment processor because there were payment processors without knowing whether to continue with it or how to even make it become popular and that was a silly thing because it affected the way that payment processor would have grown.