Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HD-money-HD-money.com

@budado

I think that was okay if HD-Money became more popular than LR if there are many exchangers of HD-Money to another e-currency and to local bank just like LR too. And also it is okay if the bonus posting is still given by HD-Money hahaha...

That's a far fetch. I don't think even in my dreams it will ever come true. lols. Unless of course LR will be raided by U.S. federal also like what happen to egold. Paypal is like hd before its getting no where. But when U.S. federal government raid egold. Many online site has no choice but to use the next best thing and that is paypal. So if HD will do some crazy things to put down LR then I think it will happen. lols.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if LR went down, i dno't think they will be successful. they will need to do a lot of things for them to be a worthy replacement for LR. because LR has many exchangers and more trusted than this HDmoney. they need to prove that they can be as easy to use as LR.

I think they will. They are aggressive even though theirs is still LR. How much more if theirs no more LR. Before when e-gold is the old ecurrency. LR is nothing also. Like HD. But when Egold loss its credibility. LR steps in. And take the position in Hyip investing.

I only do few transaction here in HD money and after that i dont do any but i think everything is ok here and if they concnetrate more about security matter then it will be good because they atleast used master key at the last process of transection.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I like about HD is that its doing something to make them popular and wanting. just imagine an Lr having a withdrawals and deposit features. Its now getting more and more user friendly. Soon I can cashout using HD without needing exchanger site.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I like about HD is that its doing something to make them popular and wanting. just imagine an Lr having a withdrawals and deposit features. Its now getting more and more user friendly. Soon I can cashout using HD without needing exchanger site.

that's true, I often found them offering some kind of bonus etc, also have noticed people getting friendly with this processor that

I have seen it's getting popular so far, as you said,

but I also have found them undergoing maintenance very frequently,

it's good for the improvement of the processor but at the same time, it may cause inconvenience for the users, in my view.

You said it right @bdado HD has got all the features that of LR but there are some additional facilities, yeah it is right to say LR + withdrawal.

I find it more interesting as they have exchanger who exchange HD to LR for as low as 1% - i dont find any other e-currency which can be exchanged at so little fee.

Archu is right to that frequent maintenance causes inconveniece for users but maintenance is some thing that all are doing and these days we have seen LR was facing frequent problems even without a maintenance.

I have never seen this processor getting support in the hyip industry,

it’s like almost disappeared from hyip,

now it can be found only on forums, as an option of payments,

is there any other field online, other than forums, where HD-M is used as payment option?

I think HD is owned by LR. Just my conspiracy theory. Since last two years if I remember it correctly they have a tie up. Anyway. I think HD doing what LR is not doing. Innovating. HD now has plans like withdrawing straight to your bank, or funds your HD using creditcards.

It is true that Hd-money is in list of Liberty Reserve as a Financier -

but i doubt that they both are managed by same admin, rather hd=money is going to be strong competitor to LR.

Again no doubt the personality behind hd-money is financially solid so they can afford huge promotion compaings spending huge money.

@yogesh

it's interesting for me now, just 1% fee for exchange !

I would also like to have a HD-M account then, so that I can exchange it to LR paying 1% fee to exchangers,

but I hope the exchangers won't increase the fees,

because after I get funds enough to exchange, I will be in loss if exchangers change their mind and set up high fee.

Just wondering what exchanger is that ? Its big a big smile on my face. Just imagine. I got 20% bonus if I cashout in HD for example. Then I receive it in HD minus 1% fee. lets say I cashout 10 dollars and receive 9.90 dollars. Plus 20% fees that would be 11.85 dollars more or less right? 11.85 HD? now I will exchange it to LR. I will pay 1% fees. I still have about 11.74 dollars. That means I earn 1.74 dollars more if I cashout in HD than in LR. wow.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm little disappointed. I thought I can find a good exchanger for HD. But I already have one. Its been shared to me by one of ptp members in other sites. Although theirs some problem with the waiting period as you need to wait for weeks before you can receive your LR. But the rate of exchange is good.

@budado

that is wonder to wait for weeks, is it only with that fellow members that offered exchange,

or anyone who exchange HD-M will take such long time like weeks to wait to get funds in LR ? I am not sure if there is any dispute function in HD-M !

@budado

that is wonder to wait for weeks, is it only with that fellow members that offered exchange,

or anyone who exchange HD-M will take such long time like weeks to wait to get funds in LR ? I am not sure if there is any dispute function in HD-M !

Actually their is. But theirs is a cost of 5 dollars. Just imagine if you dispute a 1 dollar transaction and you end up not losing one but five dollars. lols. Because the fee on filing a dispute is 5 dollars.

Resolution Center

The resolution center allows you to dispute HDM-R Transactions made from your account. Before initiating a claim, we ask that you attempt to resolve the issue directly. The cost of initiating a claim is $5. If you wish to file a claim, please do so below.

@budado

that's really nice feature, suppose we file a dispute for a $100 recovery, then it will be glad to pay them $5 fee and get $95 back,

and since we are paying fee of $5, they will definitely resolve the issue and recover the funds, I think.

• 3 weeks later...

As per the information available on hd-money site the dispute resolution is available only for hdm-r balance

And yes hdm-r is different, it is clearly mentioned:

"HDM-R

HDM-R is the new, full service HD-Money balance, which offers exceptional features and benefits. These include; easy funding and withdrawals, dispute resolution and credit card payments."

As per the information available on hd-money site the dispute resolution is available only for hdm-r balance

And yes hdm-r is different, it is clearly mentioned:

And the fees in hdm-r is 5% not 1%. So I don't think any members will going to use HDM-R for the sake of having a creditcard and can file a dispute. I don't think theirs will be a member who is willing to add his creditcard in here. HD is no way near AP and PP that a member will trust their credticard number. But I'm just wondering what if I want to transfer my balance to hdm-r. I wonder if its allowed. I can't find it in FAQ section.

@budado this is a good question friend that if we are allowed to transfer our balance to HDM-R even with little fee we could do it before we pay to someone if we feel there is risk, well i think this is a question that only hd-money admin may answer. And about Credit Card i dont give my debit or credit card details to even paypal and so have not yet verified my account though i withdraw to my bank often, but i dont want my bank account to risk.

Agree with wasi that Hd-money is not as popular as LR and or PM, but i dont agree that hd-money is loosing popularity or its graph is going down. I notice that time to time Hd-money spend in promotions and so no. of customers are increasing consistently. Not only those who want to use it for payment method but few like me are using this to keep funds for safety, yeh i found Hd-money safer then LR - I lost my money twice in LR hack. Their collaboration with several forums including DMT which pay extra on HD request and hyips like zetafuture which only pay profit using Hd-money, and exchanger like ecashworldcard.com that exchange hd to lr at only 1% are enough to prove that Hd-money is taking lot efforts to become tomorrows popular payment processor.

• 1 month later...

Okay just to have a clear view. HD-money has a ranking of 800,000. That means theirs 800,000 more who is much popular than HD-money. Now PM is rank 8,000. That means theirs only 8,000 sites that is more popular than PM. So I think the difference between the two sites shows that HD is in deed declining.

• 2 weeks later...

8000? So does that mean that there are still 7999 payment processors around the internet that are still unknown but still much popular than HD-Money? That's kinda odd, hehehe!

First the ranking is alexa ranking and alexa don't only rank site as payments processor but by visitors. For example googles is number one and second is facebook. and so on. And no HD-money is number 800,000th on average. not 8000. It PM that is 8000 in rank.