Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HD-money-HD-money.com

I made an exchange with ecashworldcard as they are listed on hd-money's list of accredited/trusted exchanger. So let us see for how long I am going to wait to receive my exchange money. I will continue to cashout using hd-money for sure if this one is successful.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@memoney :

actually this site is said scam not because the site gone..but i just feel no support service in this payment processor..my first account in here is gone and no response from the admin for sure although was send the email much time...:(

I made an exchange with ecashworldcard as they are listed on hd-money's list of accredited/trusted exchanger. So let us see for how long I am going to wait to receive my exchange money. I will continue to cashout using hd-money for sure if this one is successful.

Hey drift, if you need instant exchange you can try m-gold.com though it is not listed in hd money site but i have use their service several times and have to bad report about them. Your money is instantly exchange to liberty reserve. You can try another one recommended above.

Today i tried to access my account but having error my password is no longer accepted, i wonder what went wrong and when i click on the reset password it says your account is not available or something, i should try again later. Tried after some few hours and still getting same error. I have submitted a report ticket to them and hope to get it fixed back in less than 48hrs as they promise.

@memoney you took right decision to report the issue to admin

And i am quite sure support is going to help you in quite reasonable time

Hope you remember your account information like DOB, secret question answer and mother name as you may be need to prove that you are real owner of account.

Well the first report ticket was dished or didn't get to them, after waiting for 48hours without any response i decided to send another report ticket and this time it got to the technical department or whatever and my account was reset. So now i can access my account with no problems.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't login here often so I have not experienced errors with this ecurrency, anyways I am happy with ecashworldcard as an exchanger because of the minimal fee of 1% and right now they have improved their service, I only waited for 3 hours and I have my exchanged money in LR already, I better not try my luck in other exchanger that is not listed in hd-money.

i just open my accoun now because i want to exchange it to ecash but i hope i will not get any problem.i really hope they able to give my fund into LR account.now i should waiting for it again.if i succes in excange it then iw ill surely use this spayment processor again for DMT

im still waiting if today they send my money to lr then i will defineitelly using this payment processor again.now im so happy that they still have good offer about this payment processor.this site look so simple and just have 2 layer of security maybe in the next they will add more layers

I hope they could match up the security that the LR has provided so that we can be assure of the safety of our accounts, so far I have not heard any accounts get hacked here but many have encountered some down times in which I have not experience it.

Yes, I remember that at a time, DMT offered an additional dollar for $4 requests made through HDMoney. I haven't really tried the processor, but I remember that members were able to get profitable exchange rates to other processors.

now it is 20% bonus for requesting in HDmoney. we can still exchange our HDmoney in Ecashworldcard.com. so it is still a good payment processor.but only it is not supported by other exchangers. i think that they better tie up with other exchangers so that they will be more popular and will be easier for members to find exchanger for them.

I also partake in the promotion of 25% of withdraw to hd-money,and since then,i have been using them to withdraw from DMT.And the ride so far has been good.I always use midas gold to exchange my hdmoney to libertyreserve and it's pretty fast.So they're still working for me.I just wish more hyip can come out that has hd-money as one their payment processor opt.Just like zetafutures

i just use this payment processor because DMT have any extra money for member sho use it so i still waiting for other site also have this payment processor too.so then i really like this payment processor maybe because they are new so have many promotion

same from here .i also using this processor for only DTM and also waiting for some forum support thia processor than able to use this processor . i am using this processor not many days but after DTM open and have no bad experience from here .

seems not many site being sponsored by this payment processor.i hope the they will also sponsored other ptp sites too.if they also use in other sitye too and give extra mount then i will surely use this payment processor too.i hope then this payment processor able to survive for long time

Am using this payment and i alway want to see if they have increase the number of site that patronise them, they should look for a way where many other forums and program can make use of their service.