Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HD-money-HD-money.com

remember this site still backed up by LR, so that is why they still online until now, i really wondering why LR do something like that to them, i mean backed them up, many speculation before in other forum said that they really part of LR who want to spread their business in other field

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what made HD-money to reduce their efforts to compete with other payment processors. If you ask me, I'll say that they gave up too easily. It will be good if they can gain some popularity amongst Hyips. No doubt, they won't be able to compete with LR in the Hyip business but at least, they just might be able to compete with STP and PM if good business strategies are put into place.

Expenses. Since if a processor like HD going to give some offer or free bonuses then that is an added expenses and that's why HD stop. Beside even though LR deny this. LR is actually just using HD as an experiments. What works in HD has a good chance that will be added in LR also. Did you remember the surveys before? All the surives and suggestion given to LR has been put in HD.

• 1 month later...
Veridian Fund stopped using LR a while back, so I had to jump on HDM. While I like the simplicity of it, I still feel that it's a bit unnecessary for me to have this account. Maybe I'll just let my VF investments expire in about three months, and then just exchange the funds from my HDM account. Or maybe I'll reinvest them - I just can't decide.

if i don't make any mistake there are some exchanger that still use them but it seems they don't have much funds from this ecurrency also i don't see any good thing that come up from the right now, i think they are just like a grave yard here, nothing happen and they are just stagnant

I wonder what made HD-money to reduce their efforts to compete with other payment processors. If you ask me, I'll say that they gave up too easily. It will be good if they can gain some popularity amongst Hyips. No doubt, they won't be able to compete with LR in the Hyip business but at least, they just might be able to compete with STP and PM if good business strategies are put into place.

Actually HD-money does not need to compute with LR as LR is supporting HD-money. That's why when you are active when HD-money is still giving bonus funds and their LR contest about what you want to add in LR. If you remember that you will notice that those suggestions given in LR is been added in HD-money. Its seems HD money is an experiment of LR. But this is only my speculation and observation. Because LR also denied that they own HD-money only say they are supporting HD-money. But not owned.

If they will improve their services, I will still not going to use it because HD money is not widely used payment processor and only a few programs that accepts it. Its difficult if we get our funds in this payment processor because it is difficult to find a good exchanger to exchange our funds.

you are totally right there, they used by few services, and as far as i can see only few exchangers that use their services, and that is so bad for them, also there isn't any improvement here that make them become a better site, the template still same, the service of this e-currency still same

yeah there should be improvement on them in a way that we would see more uses and more people supporting this payment processor. that is why i don't want to use this one and why i have some hesitations using them or received payment on my account here. i thought it would be eventually as good as liberty reserve but it had not happened yet.

If you are an exchanger site I think its good to have this one in your list. i know the activity in this one is low and I don't know if theirs a site that we can earn HD points right now. But one thing I'm sure if its an ecurrency some how no matter what its always have a value. And if a person who has HD funds and don't know how to dispose it they can always agree on the rate that you will give them and that result to easy money.

yeah there should be improvement on them in a way that we would see more uses and more people supporting this payment processor. that is why i don't want to use this one and why i have some hesitations using them or received payment on my account here. i thought it would be eventually as good as liberty reserve but it had not happened yet.

they even only accepted by few exchanger, which i don't know too is that exchanger good or not. in fact that HD-Money is online and we can access their site without much problem, i think this is because of they backed up by Liberty reserve.

I really don't think its worth it to try HD-money earnings right now. Beside I don't think theirs a site that we can earn via HD right now. I do have some sites four years ago but that's it until now I don't have any site that I can earn via HD so I don't think its good to earn via HD. I only hope that in two to three years time we can see HD grow and become a contender again I still have my 67 cents in my account until now. lols.

yeah for now HD-Money is not worthy at all, i just forget my account here for, my passwords or even email that i used to register here also my account ID, before i think they were good but they were not good at all, with few balance i can let this payment processor go

I find my username and password and try to open my account and so far I can still see my few cents in my account. I have payments in a ptp forum few years back and its in my account ever since. lols. Although I know this site will never turn to popular but if a forum will only pay via HD you have no choice but to cashout using HD and hope for the best. Hope to make good income in HD if theirs a way and means to do it.

i think that is not that good right now, they don't have much popularity also plus that only few site that accepted them as payment processor, i see few exchangers that accepted them but it have minimum amount of transaction, with few cents i think it is better to forget them

• 2 weeks later...

I guess LR and HD just give up. I think LR decided to just make good with LR and just let HD be a dead e-currency if you ask me. I wonder though what happen to its gentleman understanding with LR. As far as I know LR has shown its potential as the becoming a good big brother for this site helping it to be popular as well. But after HD open and promote the site with some extra bonus when we cashout using HD instead of LR its just died out.

it seems like that HD-Money is not more than a dead e-currency, we can see it from their site, there isn't any new news and no one that seems want to accept them, it will be bad for them and i am sure if this thing become like this forever they will die sooner

But same time I don't think LR will going to just let HD-money dies. This is a brain child or younger sibling of LR so I'm sure as long LR is alive HD will be alive as its has some how a back up plan for this site. So far HD-money future will depends on LR. If its going to continue supporting HD or not. But I don't hear any news that LR is giving up HD so I guess theirs still some future for this site.

and i think the one who paid hosting for HD-Money is LR, it means they must spend something for this e-currency which never give them anything, there isn't any good feedback that LR can get from HD-Money. but if LR really want to keep this one that is their own business.

• 3 weeks later...

I had just heard the HD money, roughly changger serving deposits to HDmoney many do not?

chance you never used it, at least share how the security system, and whether the registration is complicated like that takes paypal credit card verification.

I had just heard the HD money, roughly changger serving deposits to HDmoney many do not?

chance you never used it, at least share how the security system, and whether the registration is complicated like that takes paypal credit card verification.

Paypal verification? what do you mean? as far as i know there isn't anything like that with HD-Money, what i think when see this site is they just like Liberty Reserve, nothing great about them, even before when they used by many exchangers and some PTP forum and few hyip site.

Yeah it looks similar with liberty reserve but not as popular and as useful as liberty reserve. And why would I need another email currency. So I don't need to use it even if it becomes more popular and becomes more useful. So I have already stopped using my account.

HD money for me is a failed experiment of Liberty reserve as this site is really been promoted by LR when its still new. Theirs even some promo in hyip investments that if you invest using LR and withdraw using HD you can get 10% more. For example if you invest 10 dollars in hyip site using LR you can withdraw 10 dollars in HD and you will get 11 HD in your account and that makes HD some how popular but when the promo expires every body return to use LR again. lols.

• 3 weeks later...

HD money for me is a failed experiment of Liberty reserve as this site is really been promoted by LR when its still new. Theirs even some promo in hyip investments that if you invest using LR and withdraw using HD you can get 10% more. For example if you invest 10 dollars in hyip site using LR you can withdraw 10 dollars in HD and you will get 11 HD in your account and that makes HD some how popular but when the promo expires every body return to use LR again. lols.

I don't know if this one become popular before, but honestly i think this one just like failure thing that LR ever create, i wondering what makes them not popular, maybe because they have some kind of relation with LR. and also LR seems more popular than this one.

• 2 weeks later...

This most efficient processor, & just launched few month ago. Its features are similar to Liberty reserve, but we can get extra 25% for loading our funds as well to receive from any sites. And I have found an exchanger for exchanging HD to Liberty reserve by just 1% fees & we can get total 24% extra from sender.

• 3 months later...

There are few exchangers listed on hd-money site itself and those entire charge very reasonable fees, just around 1-3% for hd-money to lr, and also as hd-money recommend these exchangers these can be considered most legit. E-cash world card charges only 1% though exchange is not instant but they complete it in reasonable time.

• 1 month later...