Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

prime-invest - prime-invest.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. prime-invest is a long term high yield private loan program.

Prime Invest is a company which provides highly profitable online investment and capital management services for its investors.

We invest in securities and real estate in the most promising areas over the world to ensure the high return on investment and high liquidity of the capital.

Plans :

Prime A 5% After 3days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 5.00

Prime B 15% After 7days

Plan 1 $201 - $1,000 15.00

Prime C 30% After 15days

Plan 1 $1,001 - $25,000 30.00

Prime D 210 % After 30 days

Plan 1 $5,000 - $100,000 110.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join Here

The script of this site is just simple and not too attractive.Moreso looking at it well one would be seeing that the ROI offered is a bit on the high side meaning the chances of it surviving long is low but yet there is every possibility they would be paying early investors so doing the hit and run wouldn't be a bad idea.

HMM, the roi inhere is kinda reasonable.the program is offering 5% after 3 days huh? i think the progrm should be able to maintain the that for long without having any problem,but i guess all still stand if the admin of the program is gonna be sincere with investors, i dont see the admin having problem sustaining the roi