Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Litefinancial - litefinancial.net

xetang

Lite Financial is a private investment group whose activity is asset management and e-currency exchange. We work in several directions: forex, stock market and e-currency exchange. Buying our shares you will receive a part from profit.

We started our activity in April 2008. Initially we were a small group of investors and began to cooperate with brokers in the stock market. Since 2010, we began working with the traders in the currency market Forex. But we decided on the bigger picture. And in 2012 we decided to create an online investment platform for raise additional funds to be direct to the development of other areas. One of the new areas is the exchange e-currencies, which we will develop. Planned opening of several online exchange points.

105% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 105.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 116.00

7.5% hourly for 14 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $50 7.50

Plan 2 $51 - $200 7.60

Plan 3 $201 - $1,000 7.90

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 8.30

116% After 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 116.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 130.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 145.00

Accept: LR

Join here: http://litefinancial.net/?ref=zozo278

You may want to stick with companies that offer high revenue, but only if they actually payout and give you access to your currency. Do your homework to make the risks worth it; otherwise you'll end up losing money! The more you participate and research HYIPs the more familiar you'll get with the tricks that many of these programs have to keep your money.

hourly plan together with short term plan, i guess investors need to wait on this program before investing with the program if the status of the change from waiting to paying, i guess investors might take this program for a hit and run on the hourly term.

i can only hope the admin of this program will be sincere with investors,i hope he/she will be able to do more business with investors money before LR is back,majority of hyip program is having the program listed with paying has change the status to waiting i can only hope the admin will not use this opportunity to make a run.