Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rollsshare - Rollsshare.com

xetang

Rolls Share is built by a team of investing professionals who have special knowedge on the investment management. It owns many channels to help the investors to expand the existing funds.

Meanwhile, the investors are allowed to take back the profits produced by our project once the plan is due.

Profits is what the investors most wanted, and it's just why our fast payment is established. We believe under the support of our investors, we're going to make great achievements on the investment stadium soon.

We proudly accept LibertyReserver, also you may choose Payza and Perfectmoney.

Up to 115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $120 111.00

Plan 2 $121 - $1,200 113.00

Plan 3 $1,201 - $10,000 115.00

Up to 155% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $120 138.00

Plan 2 $121 - $1,200 146.00

Plan 3 $1,201 - $10,000 155.00

Join here: http://rollsshare.com/?ref=zozo278

Looks like some ptc sites still accept payza as its payment processor. This site was made today, and owner doesn't seem to know the recent changes in online money making industry. He should take a look at them before he gets his site shut down. This one looks like an scam though.

i kinda like the script of this program but the plan and roi being offered inhere is too high and i dont think the program will ever have a paying status among hyip monitors,i really dont think any hyip monitors will like to risk it investment on this one.