Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

realprofits - realprofits.biz

quangnam52335

I am not admin!

Our company offers you a profitable investment for your money. We have the best experts in trading stocks and exchange rates. Every day we monitor the market. Making the buying and selling. Obtain an excellent profit. What do we offer? You must make a deposit for a specified period under a certain percentage (all terms are on the website in the "Programs"). After a certain period of time you will get a huge profit. Investing money today, you will immediately see that time works for you. Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

Plan:

Standard Plan

Amount Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

10.00 - 150.00 2.00 Daily 60 Days

151.00 - 500.00 2.20 Daily 60 Days

501.00 - 10000.00 2.40 Daily 60 Days

Premium Plan

Amount Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

501.00 - 10000.00 2.50 Daily 75 Days

Prinicipal is Not Returned

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join now: http://realprofits.biz

Just where do sites like this come from?? Where ever i look sites are one day old. Anyway, this one seems a bit dull. Home page should contain far more information. All a can see on homepage are their promises. We don't live from promises, we live from money. They should work on their reputation.

the program is having paying status as of now,i guess it only a matter of time before this program will get support form hyp monitors but currently only few monitors has invest on this program with other still having the program waiting status.though the roi sustainable for the program and the return is also reasonable.

the program is having paying status as of now,i guess it only a matter of time before this program will get support form hyp monitors but currently only few monitors has invest on this program with other still having the program waiting status.though the roi sustainable for the program and the return is also reasonable.

woow! this program has really grow just in few days.the program is not up to a weeks yet but hyip monitors has flood the program with paying status.a good sign that the program is doing well, i can only hope the admin of the program will be sincere with investors and maintain the program for long.

They don't have all the total investment information publicly available, so it's hard to say exactly about the popularity of the program, but looking at the total member base of 230+ over a week doesn't look that big to me. But the 2% daily ROI is reasonable and sustainable, so it's very possible for this program to survive for a while.

well too bad the current situaton with LR has affect this program,the currnt status of this program has change to waiting but the good news is that the program was doing pretty well before LR decided to do some maintainance on their site hopefully when LR is back the program will continue it good status they have been mainataining.