Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldmember - Goldmember.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to Goldmember.biz we are HYIP investors just like you, we have loss and gain money in HYIP's and got tired of pending withdrawals that never come so we decided to do some thing different.

goldmember.biz is not an investment site in any way, we are business owners looking for creative financing, so we are turning to you the HYIP community. We are not investment Guru's or financial experts and would claim to be. We offer Two plans our Telecommunications Plan and our Real Estate Plan. These are the businesses that we are involved with everyday and would like your help in expanding our companies. That's it, no fancy website, no fake phone numbers and no big advertising campaign. If you have any questions please signup and contact us through our support section. We look forward to doing business with you.

Plans :

2.5% daily for 60 days mininum $25

2.8% daily for 60 days mininum $100

10% referral commission

Accept : LR & PM

Join Here

2.5% per day profit is count as reasonable although principal not include. but if 2.5% with principal include, the profit not reasonable anymore but more than that, can be sure that the rate is very sustainable and support for long life plan. another good thing is that this hyip also listed on hyip monitor site.

i really dont trust this program,the referral commission is set high 10%,a kinda of way to attract members to come invest with them cause members with lots of friends can easily referral them inhere.the minimum investment might high for investors ,though the daily roi and return inhere is encouraging.

this program isnt getting much support from hyip monitors and investors,though i thought hyip monitors should not have problem with the minimum investment the program required but i guess they are also waiting on some kinda result before investing with the program.