Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

plexfund - plexfund.com

I am not admin

Welcome to Plex Fund online investment program

PlexFund is one of the financial services providers and is the best way for connecting you to the global markets, with minimum risk. We provide a safe place for you while investing the amounts you choose to invest .

In short , we aim to deliver superior investment returns with minimum invest and investment risk . our activity is in forex markets and we pay a guaranteed profit to our investors.

Plans:

Minimalistic ( 12.6% daily fixed interest )

12.6% Daily fixed interest .

Investment period , 10 business days. ( 5 days per week )

Minimum deposit $25 and maximum is $5000.

Principle not return at the end of investment term. (principle included in daily return )

Compounding is not available.

Standard (13.4% daily fixed interest )

13.4% Daily fixed interest .

Minimum deposit $5001 and maximum is $15000.

Principle not return at the end of investment term. (principle included in daily return )

Senior ( 15% daily fixed interest )

15% Daily fixed interest .

deposit from $15001 and more.

Payment Processors: PM, LR & AP

Link:

plex fund

Note: Program has got nice plans with attractive returns, and more than every thing has so many investors in it, so many payment proofs around the forums speaks the good work program has done in this short life span.

Program has got a professional looking site and such are their plans

Infact the program is doing really well - so many payment proof already speak about the good job the program has done,

But Minimum deposit $25 in this program i feel is quite big minimum which prevent many of us to enjoy this program.

this is an old hyip running for more than four months and the best part is its still paying

There are many monitors listed and all indicate the hyip is still paying and there are many payment proof also available in other forums to confirm the same

Really? Can you post all the monitor sites you know? I only know GoldPoll.

Well, 12% daily is too high. Sounds fishy if you ask me.

If they indeed are paying, then I don't think its a good idea to invest now since its been running for 4 months.

If they indeed are paying, then I don't think its a good idea to invest now since its been running for 4 months.

It's 12.6% a day for 10 business days, so it's gonna take 4 extra days on calendar.

26% for 14 days pretty high but not terribly high in this business.

Here is the monitors you asked.

This one seems to be one amongst the good programs which has been paying since long.

plans are quite nice and adopted with attractive returns,

Provided good choice of payment processors as it accept ap also.

Minimum 25$ is quite high though and many of us can not take advantage of this program.

If you want to check on the monitors status in one location you can easily check on the "allmonitors.com " and you will find all the monitors which are listed with regard to each site is shown. You just have to insert the site domain name in the search column