Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

5dailypay - 5dailypay.com

quangnam52335

I'm not admin !!!

5 Daily Pay is owned by MetroBank Corporate. MetroBank Corporate is one of the leading financial organizations, involved in foreign exchange trading. Our traders have received intense training in the field of FOREX trading, and their superior skills in the art of such trading, keeps our firm a class apart from every existing business of such a kind, and outmatches them in every aspect. Years of practice and research in the field of foreign exchange trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Even though foreign exchange trading is a highly lucrative field, it takes experienced and well-trained individuals to exploit the market in the most profitable way; and that is exactly where our state of uniqueness comes.

28% daily for 5 days(principal included)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 22.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 24.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 25.00

Plan 4 $10,001 and more 26.00

135% after 5 days (principal included)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $200 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 125.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 130.00

Plan 4 $10,001 and more 135.00

Min Spend $5

Referral Commission 5%

Withdrawal Type instantly

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Licensed Script

Join now: http://5dailypay.com

Firstly i think the admin introducing security measures such as protection from DDOS isthe first encouraging thing about the site but the ROI to meis still generally a bit on the highside.guys been an earlybird to invest to do the hit and run wouldn't be a bad idea on confirmation that they are paying

the program is back,the program was having little program accessing it when it was launched 2 days ago but i as of now i think the admin has resolve the issue and the program is only running well and majority of hyip monitors is having the program with payng status.