Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

no-minimum - no-minimum.com

miku666khan

No-Minimum

• Sister site of DonkeyMails. If you joined DonkeyMails you must not miss No-Minimum
  • Earn both cash and points, points redeem to upgrade or advertising. Low $1 payout. launched in 2002
  • You’ll just play PTC with a few PTS to reach payout minimum within days: PTC $0.01c-$0.25c; PTS $0.1~$0.50
  • Offer manual traffic to earn points, best of all are unique visitors
  • Make Money Online Opportunity: PTC / PTR / PTS / PTP / Traffic Exchange

Here you can earning from this site by clicking on the following link

http://www.no-minimum.com/pages/inde...fid=oolivia774

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No-Minimum

• Sister site of DonkeyMails. If you joined DonkeyMails you must not miss No-Minimum
  • Earn both cash and points, points redeem to upgrade or advertising. Low $1 payout. launched in 2002
  • You’ll just play PTC with a few PTS to reach payout minimum within days: PTC $0.01c-$0.25c; PTS $0.1~$0.50
  • Offer manual traffic to earn points, best of all are unique visitors
  • Make Money Online Opportunity: PTC / PTR / PTS / PTP / Traffic Exchange

Here you can earning from this site by clicking on the following link

http://www.no-minimum.com/pages/inde...fid=oolivia774

I think this site is very good and I have 2 times to get payment from this site. but it was long ago when I still follow this site. but I have not followed this site again because of the time thing and I can not leave to do something. actually i want to create a new account again but I am afraid of getting banned by using the same ip, so instead I was tired of getting banned works better not come. but in my opinion and my experience is that the site is really reliable and always pays its members.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

actually using Liberty reserve there are also minimum payout but not too big only about $ 0.01 so if we use the LR payment on this site not too long for us to demand payment of the site, finally my old accounts that are left open so I can go back to re-active on this site and have asked my third payment from this site