Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Need a good broker with a little spread...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

maybe you can try to broker Instaforex or FBS because I had to trade with both the broker and the broker both have very low spreads and also provides many benefits to its traders, I think if you join the two brokers do not you ever feel akn disappointed because the two brokers also provide a very good service

• 2 months later...

If I know from the fellow traders here some traders recommend me to use Exness. Exness is not an old broker, but it is getting the popularity pretty fast in the business here. So, it is not too bad if we try to use Exness here. Everything is fine so far here

• 4 weeks later...

I can suggest three brokers on my experience in Forex trading which have low spreads and instant withdrawals. Instaforex is my favorite broker because it has great bonus programs. exness has very low spreads and withdrawals are instant. RoboForex also has similar benefits of exness.

I just trade with instaforex and i love their great bonus programs, one of them is bonuses for posting which i can get from their forum. And they offers spread that is not too high.

there are many good brokers and you can choose any of them. i recommend you the best and the most reliable broker that is the instaforex. it is very good to work with them.

You're right, Many good broker in forex trading, but but a good broker is not necessarily comfortable to use for trading. I also use instaforex, they provide convenient service for me.

• 1 year later...

You can see many brokers that are giving tight spread and if you are a scalper, it will be better for you to look for a broker that will give you tight spread instead of the one with a very wide spread. Spread is very very important for any of the traders because it is with spread that they can be able to have better profit.

good brokers available countless. and all of them offering fix low spread. but in order to get lower spread range, traders can join ECN account which provided by brokers. however, ECN account doesn't provide fix spread rate. the rate will be increase during high news impact released.

Ok we know what is the spread' now wahat is the comission? generally commission is used by broker for any transaction. current most broker not use a comission fee for charge their client in any transaction, today generally forex broker only use a spread. but some broker have use a comission for charge theri clinet in any transaction especially for big transaction(corporate account) example in $100.000.

I get low spreadn in TenkoFx and with this broker, i try to maximize my trading result. I also get maximal leverage up to 1:500 and it's really helpful for trading. Try to trade with TenkoFx with $10, video tutorials

1:500 leverage for me is really small. Although I only use 1:100 leverage. But still some do offer a 1:1000 leverage and even higher. Right now I join and trade if a forex broker site has an average of 3 pips spread. The lesser the spread the better but my main problem and concern really is the hidden charges as theirs many forex broker sites that charge deposit and withdrawal fees and so on.

1:500 leverage for me is really small. Although I only use 1:100 leverage. But still some do offer a 1:1000 leverage and even higher. Right now I join and trade if a forex broker site has an average of 3 pips spread. The lesser the spread the better but my main problem and concern really is the hidden charges as theirs many forex broker sites that charge deposit and withdrawal fees and so on.

I now use 1:500 for trading in Fleet Markets. I think, regardless of the leverage that we use should be useful to use the appropriate lot when trading. to know the spreads and commissions by brokers, we can see in forex broker spreads comparison

What about FXOPEN. I am using this broker since last year. It is very trusted with low spread. I did like working and rules of this broker. I recomended you to choose it. But you should know the reveiws of other traders before you choosed it because maybe it would prove so batter for you .

• 2 weeks later...