Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Need a good broker with a little spread...

• 1 month later...

For lower spreads, you can check out Skilling or FP Markets since they provide some of the lowest spreads in my opinion when compared to most ECN brokers.

The spreads in major currency pairs average around 0.1-0.3 pips for most parts of the day, and in EURUSD it goes as low as 0.0 pips.

There are thousands broker in forex industry, maybe for newbie will confuse how to choose the brokers, benefit trading low spread broker is get low transaction cost, for scalping trader prefer choose broker low spread like FXOpen and choose high volatile trading pair low spread like EURUSD, in FXOpenforum now held new free contest with theme catchces zeros spread on Ticktrader platform with attractive prizes.

There are so many important keys to success in the forex trading business, after being able to master money management, risk management, and trading psychology well, as well as broker support facilities, because we already know the forex trading system and fully trust the Freshforex system that we run.

Different broker offer different spread, we choose broker low spread and choose pair low spread, but indeed not all pair has low spread, like exotic pair usually charged larger spread and not recommended for beginner trader, I use FXOpen and often trade on EURUSD and EURJPY sometimes the spread be zero.

Zeros-spread-6-12102022.png

FXOpen already adding new liquidity now the company offers many benefit from low spread on many pairs, not only in EURUSD could drop to zero, but also another pairs could be zero like as USDJPY,NZDCAD,Ripple/BTC, CADCHF, EURJPY, EURCHF. NZDCHF, GBPCHF, EURCAD and more.

I like trade on pairs like EURUSD, ERJPY, and gold, in FXOpen charged spread variable as ECN broker the spread not in fixed, sometimes get zero spread on EURUSD,  USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDUSD, for scalping or intraday trading this gives satisfaction, however not all the time will get zero spread, to monitor spread in the chart we can use spread indicator.

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing low spread broker gives advantages to get low cost transaction, usually different pairs can different spread, like exotic pair charged high spread and not suitable for retail traders, in FXOpen broker the lowest spread in pair like as EURUSD, AUDUSD, I see on both pairs sometimes in negative spread, this gives advantage when get negative spread then order will face profit floating.

Mainly for scalping traders, choose low spread broker is important because gives more benefit in trading. for this case FXOpen broker offer zeros spread on ECN account even trader could get negative spread on pair like EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD and more. When traders open new order and the spread in negative hence they will see the floating profit already running. 

I recommend trading with FP Markets because their spreads are among the lowest I've seen to date. It starts at 0.1 pips at some point during the day, specifically in the EURUSD. The slippage and fee fees are lower, and that's wonderful due to the fact that it's far more exceptional and appropriate for scalping.

On 11/25/2022 at 5:22 PM, RolexFX said:

I recommend trading with FP Markets because their spreads are among the lowest I've seen to date. It starts at 0.1 pips at some point during the day, specifically in the EURUSD. The slippage and fee fees are lower, and that's wonderful due to the fact that it's far more exceptional and appropriate for scalping.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen :)
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
If you're trying to find a broker with lower spreads, i like to recommend Commerce with FP Markets. The spreads begin at 0 pips in major pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, etc...

They provide leverage up to 500:1. Since I am a speculator, the tight spreads are an enormous advantage for me.

Usually pair with low spread that become recommendation for newbie is EURUSD, this is major currency with high volatility and good average movement daily, the spread in FXOpen starting from 0.0, and in ECN account possible get negative spread -2 using TickTrader terminal platform. 

• 2 months later...