Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

worldearnpoint - worldearnpoint.info

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

WorldEarnPoint.info is a group of tradesmen, brokers and profiteers, who thanks to their experience are able to guarantee you your financial success. Members of our team are spread all over the world, including both Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. We can assure you that you will gain profit through our reliable methods. Our strategy is to invest large amounts of money, mainly into Forex platform and foreign exchange and resources market, what allows us to give you such a profitable financial offer.

First Plan (Payout Daily For 90 days)

$5-$100 = 3%

$101-$300 = 3.5%

$301-$500 = 4%

(Automatic Payments)

Second Plan (Payout After 7 days)

$501-$600 = 135%

$601-$800 = 150%

$801-$1000 = 175%

Third Plan (Payout after 3 days),

$1001-$2000 = 180%

$2001-$4000 = 190%

$4001-$10000 = 200%

payment method: LR

Join now: http://worldearnpoint.info

• 3 weeks later...

well i guess the current LR maintenance will keep us from knowing if this program is still paying investors or not.all monitors having this program listed is having the program with a waiting status.the program was having good rating before the maintainance and i can only hope the admin is still willing to sustain the program when LR gets back.

I wonder how can this site have monitors the admin have mentioned in the site that they have no monitors listed because most of the monitors are scam so we dont have any monitors listed and the promotion will be dont by our members . script is not looking like a professional one and i think though they are offering god interest it is really not safe to invest in this program .

well this program was running has being running for few daily now even the before the maintenance issue with LR,though the program was having paying status initially but as of now that LR has being back for couple of days now.the status of the program is still on waiting among hyip monitors.investors need to be careful with this program.