Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zebradollar - zebradollar.com

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

Zebra Dollar Offerwalls

These offer walls, feature tons of money making offers from video ads to surveys, Quick to credit and high paying. Simply click the name of the offer wall below and you will be taken to it..

ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE NOTE: If you're caught using a proxy, multiple IP addresses or duplicate accounts. Your account will be banned and you will forfeit any earnings in your account.

Members: 73

Members Online: 2

Hits: 2,777

Total Paid: $0.00

Offers: 1616

Min payout 1$ via Paypal

Join now: http://zebradollar.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am not the admin.

Zebra Dollar Offerwalls

These offer walls, feature tons of money making offers from video ads to surveys, Quick to credit and high paying. Simply click the name of the offer wall below and you will be taken to it..

ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE NOTE: If you're caught using a proxy, multiple IP addresses or duplicate accounts. Your account will be banned and you will forfeit any earnings in your account.

Members: 73

Members Online: 2

Hits: 2,777

Total Paid: $0.00

Offers: 1616

Min payout 1$ via Paypal

Join now: http://zebradollar.com

when seen from the number of members who sign up are still in doubt especially who usually provide proof of payment but till date (August s / d september) but never provide proof of payment even stop here mean PTC PTC is not credible. I do not dare to join this PTC because for me would be a waste of precious time. thank you for the information.

• 2 months later...

currently, this site already add payza as one of their payment method and its good news because besides paypal, member now have another option of payment. $1 as minimum payout is including low and with regularly complete all of the task offered, member will see their account balance reach minimum amount of cashout.