Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneytradefx - Moneytradefx.com

xetang

MoneyTradeFX was founded by group of entrepreneurs and foreign exchange dealers. We have been off line for the past 6 years and now technology has made it imperative for us to make an impact and expand our program all over the globe. Our primary focus has been and will continue to be honesty, integrity and professionalism.

We are just coming online to share some of our expertise in doing what we do best. We are into forex, bonds and stock trade in different parts of the globe. We have an outstanding record where our investments rank third amongst most international businesses.

107% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 107.00

140% After 15 Days

Plan 2 $5 - $20,000 140.00

200% After 30 Days

Plan 3 $20 - $50,000 200.00

2.9% Daily For 90 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 4 $1 - $10,000 2.90

3.5% Daily For 90 Days

Plan 5 $100 - $100,000 3.50

Monitoring Plan For Monitors

Plan 6 $10 - $10,000 1.00

Accept: LR, PM, AP, SP, EG,...

Join here: http://moneytradefx.com/?ref=zozo278

This program to me looks promising since firstly the admin of the site already made the ROI fall in a sustainable range that to me should be payable for long.Moreso the admin setting the minimum deposit to an affordable range makes it much more encouraging.i just hope they would be paying for long.

Its nice to see all that payment proofs and all, but doesn't it seem a bit suspicious for only one guy to be posting all those payment proofs? Not only that, but site also supports Payza, payment provider that clearly stated that it has nothing to do with hyip anymore. I smell scam in the air.

wow! this program is really doing a great job, i must say,though i never doubt the program will sustain the 3 and 15 days term they are offering,though i thought the 15 days term might be kinda defficulty for them to sustain.the program will reach the 15 days term soon, i guess they are still gonna be able to stay around.

the program is now having mix result,majority of hyip monitors having the program with paying status now having the progra listed with waiting status,though they are still some hyip monitors listing the program with paying status,i guess the problem might be the maintainance issue going on with LR.i believe the program is still paying that most monitors nvest with the program using LR.

I can't access this site yesterday and today, I don't understand what happen with this site, hope that it will not close early . About their staus from monitors, I see that it is sure not good because don't have many monitors approved "Paying" status for this site and too have some monitors have not status good with this site, I think that it still be many risk if invest fund here with time up to 90 days

• 4 weeks later...

This site now still is running and pay out very good until now, I too just receive a new payment with this site and it is nice when now payment with this site is instant, I think that their rate is good and plans is very reasonable therefore it will be not surprise when site still paying long for all members as below is my latest payment proof with this site:

Date: 2012-25-09 19:06:11

Batch: 111851332

From Account: U2464557

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from moneytradefx.com

The low minimum investment requirement as well as the sustainable plans make this site very attractive for me to consider investing in. I'm particularly interested in the daily plans. I like withdrawing small increments back into my account while it goes along. That way, if the site becomes scam before the term is up, I don't lose all of my money.

The low minimum investment requirement as well as the sustainable plans make this site very attractive for me to consider investing in. I'm particularly interested in the daily plans. I like withdrawing small increments back into my account while it goes along. That way, if the site becomes scam before the term is up, I don't lose all of my money.

Yes, it is correct, admin too trying to promote his site in monitors when almost monitors still approve for this site with status "Paying" now, payment too is instant, it will be good for investors can withdraw fast and reinvest again more easily, I'm not sure how long this site can pay out in but I think that admin will not want stop this site early when he just have very many investment in script and monitors in this time