Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitstatus - profitstatus.com

The HYIP industry has been saturated with more of wailing investors than happy ones. We at Profit Status are here to put smiles in the face of our investors. Our aim is to make sure that every investor has a Profit Status. We are intending to change the face and the negativity that has now been tagged to the HYIP industry. Our focus will be more on our investors, giving every investor a high piority. It is time for you to be in profits.

120& after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

140% after 10 days

Plan 1 $20 - $2,000 140.00

Calculate your profit >>

4% daily for 40 days

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 4.00

http://profitstatus.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The 20% looks too good to be true. I don't seem to recall having a famous site like this. I mean, I don't remember sites with this interest that ever got famous like CherryShare or OilStructure. I think many people are just so watchful. I myself is watchful and I'm not going to invest here.

The 20% looks too good to be true. I don't seem to recall having a famous site like this. I mean, I don't remember sites with this interest that ever got famous like CherryShare or OilStructure. I think many people are just so watchful. I myself is watchful and I'm not going to invest here.

Actually there was a famous program with 20% after 7 days, which ran for 100+ days, Unite Trade.

It can be going a while if people keep making deposit.

Yeah, you should go for 7 or 10 days plan, if you ever try your luck with this site.

You can have your profit with 7 or 10 days plan if the site is gone after, say, 15 days, but same thing can not be said with 40 days plan.

I don't have enough confident to invest on it as the site is at monitoring status, & has launched few days ago. Thus it's better to wait for proofs after some months. And if we consider the rates & profits, is quite good & also not so big profit at all though it require min. investment of 10$, which is quite high amount.

The site is having a professional looking design with good script

The hyip is already running for 12 days and so far only two monitors are listed and both of their status is closed so there is no monitors available to study the current status of the hyip . Have to look for payment proof to confirm the site is paying