Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

golden-pay - golden-pay.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Golden-pay.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

People willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

plans.jpg

http://golden-pay.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The site is having a impressive deign and good script and its well protected by the necessary security measures.

The plans are all hourly and one day with very high ROI offered Iam not sure whether they are sustainable looks like the site will not long but since its just launch and as the minimum investment is only $2 we can test the site and enjoy some additional money

Good site design and good protection on the site.

Program has hourly plans are profit looks reasonable being it a short term site.

104% in 13 hours @8% per hour for 13 hours is reasonable looking this is hourly program.

Though i dont expect this to stay longer but can be used to make some profit in short term and yes minimum 2$ make this one affordable.

The script is nice and this is their first day online. However, my code forbids me to have an investment here. On the one hand, it's an hourly program, and on the other hand, the returns are still high at 4% profits per day or 24 hours.

Yeah. Me too. Even when the site's design is good or even if it has whatever kind of protection, rates like this looks too good to be true if you ask me. I'm not saying it is really 'too good to be true'. I'm saying it looks like it.

Well, sirwilly, my code also forbids me to join the site.

The site is giving out high interest rate and already paid to some members. And since minimum is just $2 I will test the site. I am in with the minimum. Let us see what will happen.

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U2421137 (Lorenzo A. Perea Jr):

Date: 12/4/2010 2:18 AM

Batch: 50617268

Sent To: U5516690 (Golden Pay)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Deposit to golden-pay.com User lorenzoperea

Though this is an hourly site and my perception about hourly site is not good

but this one looks different returns are not senselessly high like many others

Consdiering short term 104% in 13 hours can be said reasonable and can be maintained for short term.

further ninimum in this program is affordable for most of us.